MMOMinion

Full Version: [34-50] Post Titan to Praetorium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sup guys, as the title states this profile will get you through post titan to unlocking stone vigil. I'm new to making profiles so there's some issues ive encountered which i will go over below:

1. For the first dutykill in coerthas, after all the enemies are dead the bot will stand still, but if you let it time out to the next step it will continue by itself.

2. My bots had trouble soloing the mud puppy at Danifen pass so you may need to take control and kill it for them.

Edit: Added Post Stone Vigil to Garuda. I didn't run into any issues.
Edit2: Added Post Garuda to Cape Westwind, you'll need to have "store new items in armoury" turned on for this. Below are bugs i ran into:

1. The quest to collect 3 robes and 3 helmets is pretty buggy when it comes to using the Kill setting here so i have the kill count set to 2/2, you'll need to babysit this part if the bot tries to leave the area before having all 6 items.

2. For the final mor dhona dutykill i wasnt able to create a navmesh for the first room. You'll need to clear this room manually, the bot should be able to finish the rest by itself depending on gear or echo.

Edit3: Added Post Cape Westwind to Castrum. Below are bugs i ran into:

1. In camp blue frog when the bot cooks the basilisk meat i noticed i may have too many interacts set, this doesnt break anything and only adds a few extra seconds standing at the pot. I didnt notice this till my last bot went through so ive opted to not touch it incase anything broke i wouldnt be able to test it.

2. On the last quest where you must kill 3 mechs and 3 soldiers, it is recommended that you monitor your bot as sometimes the kill count gets messed up

Edit4: Ive updated all my profiles with some fixes and they are now also able to be started immediately after dungeon completion. I have also added 15-24 post Satasha to Toto-rak. Below are some issues i ran into:

1. I noticed that the bots mesh gets stuck on the waking sands mesh causing it to stop whenever it leaves waking sands to enter western thanalaan. To avoid this please have "Use Aetherytes" turned on and run Sebbs attunement quest (found here) prior to running the 15-24 quest, otherwise you will have to "Reload Lua Modules" each time the bot exits waking sands.

2. When completing the quest "Never Forget", if you have "use aetheryte" enabled the bot will stop at the ferry npc and you will have to click it for them. The bot didnt encounter any trouble when doing this quest with "use atheryte" off.

I dont claim any of these profiles to be AFK, Please monitor your bots! I will not be fixing anything unless i have to level again, good luck!
Thank you Sir, you are god among men. I have been waiting for some more main quest profiles to be posted. Thank you again
Thanks! i hope these help you out. With the castrum profile i think im done, good luck!
updated my profiles and added 15-24 / praetorium unlock
Thanks. Gonna test them out and provide feedback!
I made a dropbox so i can share some other misc quest profiles i made, hopefully others will find them useful as well. Dropbox: Link

Contents:

Aurum Vale Unlock
Dzemael Unlock
Chocobo Companion Unlock
Challenge Log Unlock
Primal HM - Coils Unlock
DoW/DoM Class unlocks for each city (it is assumed the player started out as thm so that's not included)
The 15-24 profile works really good. Couple hiccups where I had to finish a quest myself but 90% perfect.
thanks for the feedback! Were the areas that caused you problems outside of what was listed? also if the bot messes up a step you can redo or skip steps by inputting the step number into the step index and re-enabling the bot, that should cut back on what you have to do manually unless it refuses to complete the quest turnin or its fubar in general
(01-15-2015, 07:51 AM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]I made a dropbox so i can share some other misc quest profiles i made, hopefully others will find them useful as well. Dropbox: Link

Contents:

Aurum Vale Unlock
Dzemael Unlock
Chocobo Companion Unlock
Challenge Log Unlock
Primal HM - Coils Unlock
DoW/DoM Class unlocks for each city (it is assumed the player started out as thm so that's not included)

Hi,

I am doing DoW/DoM class unlocks, however I need to know the ways how to skip one step, as I have some classes unlocked. Any suggestions? I laready tried inputting next step index in bot.
What exactly is going wrong and which class? unless im mistaken the bot should move onto the next quest if its been previously completed. When you're changing the step index do you have the quest accepted? I don't any bots to trouble shoot this with atm but i will try to help you
Pages: 1 2 3 4