MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module] Spiritbond v3.0 - Updated 19 Jan 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Spiritbond v3.0

[Image: Spiritbond_main_2.png]

This is a continuation of two previously released Spiritbond Modules. Both of these are inactive, and I had requested permission for the continuation. Many thanks to these authors, as some of the original code is still in use.

In order to ensure proper functionality of this module, please disable the "Auto-Equip" function of minion. "Advanced Settings" > "General" > turn "Auto-Equip" off.

Features
  • Switch gear for the purposes of Spiritbonding. Gear can be in the Armory Chest or Player inventory
  • Item can be NQ or HQ, and will swap with the other.
  • Auto Disable / Teleport once Spiritbonding is complete.
  • If the bot is set to AutoStart, Multibond will also AutoStart.
  • Use Spiritbond Potions while bonding
  • Spiritbond multiple different items (different item IDs)
  • If you only have one of an item type, SB for that item will be ignored.
    Example: If you Spiritbond with a Dreadwyrm Longbow, it will never gain bond doing lvl 48 mobs. Since you only have one of them in your inventory (Unique), it will be ignored.
  • View Current Statistics

Install
  1. If you are coming from an old version (Spiritbond or MultiBond), please delete that folder.
  2. Unzip the attached file.
  3. Place the unzipped "Spiritbond" directory into 'C:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods'
  4. Ending structure should be 'C:\MinionApp\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\Spiritbond' which will contain three files: module.def, multibond.lua, and DoW_General.ilist

Updating
  • To ensure you don't lose your settings or item lists, please merge the new folder with the old one, accepting any file overwrites

Usage:
  • Equip Items you wish to Spiritbond, and enable!
  • "AutoDisable" : Enable if you would like the bot / module to turn off when bonding is complete. This will port you to Bentbranch Meadows, and turn off both the bot and the module.
  • "Use Potion" : Use Spiritbond potions (if available)
  • "Multiple Item IDs:"
    [Image: multiItem_saveSets.png]
    If you are not using multiple items, you can ignore this group and leave it collapsed. The module will assume the items you are currently wearing are what you intend to bond.
    If you do want to bond multiple items, follow these steps:

1. With the module disabled, expand the "Multiple Item IDs" group.
    2. Click the "Populate Current IDs" button.
    3. All of your currently worn item IDs will now be populated.
    4. Add any additional item IDs as a comma separated list.
    5. Example: The screenshot above will bond all '4497' rings, before moving onto an HQ version of 4512, etc., and so on down the list.
    6. Use xivdb.com to find your items numbers: Example Peisteskin Belt
    7. Notice the weapon in use is a Augmented Ironworks Magitek Bow. This weapon will obviously not gain spiritbond off of ~lvl50 mobs. If the worn item is the only one of it's type in your inventory, it will be ignored by the module.
  • "Save Item Sets"
    Under "Multiple Item IDs" there are options for loading / saving items sets.
    1. "Settings" is where your saved Profiles will show up. By default, there is one called "DoW_General" as an example.
    2. Click the "DoW_General" and the item ID's will populate.
    3. You can modify this list, save the modifications, or save as a new profile.
    4. The bottom of the list is "Profile Name" - This will be updated with the loaded profile, or you can enter your own name.
    5. Press "Save Settings" and the current list will save to an '.ilist' file within the Spiritbond directory.
    6. ReLoad Lua Modules if you want to double check if your profile is saved and seen by the module. Otherwise it will be there on next restart. You could also just check the file system.
  • "Current Percentage" : Can be expanded for a quick overview of your currently worn spiritbond percentages.
  • "Custom Teleport Location" :
    [Image: Spiritbond_tele_sm.png]
    You may now select the location the bot will teleport when disable conditions are met. There are a few items to note here:
    • By default, you will return to your Home Point.
    • If minion crashes and restarts, Home Point will be used (due to default)
    • If you like to QA my module, and select one of the 'Separator' locations, Home Point will be used.
    • If you select Personal House, but do not own one, the Teleport will fail, but Minion and this module will be disabled.
    • If you select FC housing area, but are not housed in that area, you will still be ported to your FC house. I don't suggest doing this.
    • I have not tested selecting FC house, without having one.

Known Issues / Bugs:
  • If you have no free space within your Armory Chest , and are attempting to switch out an item from the player inventory, you will be unable to switch gear. This is intended functionality for the game, but I'd like to improve this within the module.
  • AutoDisable and Potion are not re-enabled if the bot is started via auto-start after a crash.
  • AutoStart doesn't care what mode you were in. So, multibond would get enabled after crash even when crafting.
  • If you have Spiritbond Potion enabled, but are almost finished Spiritbonding, potion will still be used.

Feature Requests:
  • Improve the statistics section, so we can generate an algorithm for when to use Spiritbond potions. Don't use a potion if bonding is almost complete.
  • Add a "debug" button which will dump the state of the bot / multiIDs / spiritbond rates.
  • Automatic item search. Find any item in your inventory for a specified ilvl range, and swap it out.

Updates:
  • 19 Jan 2015:
    Support for Custom Teleport location on disable has been added.
    If minion is set to autostart, and the last mode was grind, Spiritbond module and autoDisable will be enabled.
    If the autostart conditions are met, the Spiritbond module will start opened.
  • 10 Jan 2015:
    The ability to save items sets as profile has been added.
  • 2 Jan 2015:
    "Left Ring" and "Right Ring" have been removed from MultiID and replaced with "Rings"
    Fixed Spiritbond potion from attempting to be used while mounted.
    Fixed ring-swap bug that was reported by kitanoi
    Fixed typo reported by LygerZero
  • 29 Dec 2014 :
    Added support for multiple items to be bonded.
    Added support for ignoring items when there is only one of those items in your inventory.
  • 27 Dec 2014 :
    Initial Release

For reference, the "DoW_General" profile is the following items:
Head: Raptorskin Pot Helm
Chest: Raptorskin Harness
Hands: Fingerless Raptorskin Gloves
Belt: Peisteskin Belt
Legs: Raptorskin Subligar
Feet: Cobalt-plated Jackboots
Neck: Electrum Gorget
Ears: Amber Earrings
Wrists: Amber Bracelet
Rings: Electrum Ring

Please report any bugs, or feature requests. I will attempt to get them fixed in a timely manner.

An additional thanks for those users who helped me solve some of the Teleport issues, and for Beta-testing different versions along the way.
One thing I forgot to mention!

With multibond, the item had to be an exact match. This module will look for both NQ or HQ versions of the same item.
wow, thank you so much for taking the time to make this, much appreciated!
Module has been updated to support multiple items of different item IDs being bonded during the same session. The module has also been updated to ignore the bond level of items, when there is no other item of that type in your inventory.

The following information was added to the initial post.

Usage:
  • "Multiple Item IDs:"
    [Image: Spiritbond_multiItem_rings.png]
    If you are not using multiple items, you can ignore this group and leave it collapsed. The module will assume the items you are currently wearing are what you intend to bond.
    If you do want to bond multiple items, follow these steps:

1. With the module disabled, expand the "Multiple Item IDs" group.
    2. Click the "Populate Current IDs" button.
    3. All of your currently worn item IDs will now be populated.
    4. Add any additional item IDs as a comma separated list.
    5. Example: The screenshot above will bond all '4061' items (Raptorskin Voyager's Belt), and then switch to bonding all '4052' items (Peisteskin Belt).
    6. Use xivdb.com to find your items numbers: Example Peisteskin Belt
    7. Notice the weapon in use is a Augmented Ironworks Magitek Bow. This weapon will obviously not gain spiritbond off of ~lvl50 mobs. If the worn item is the only one of it's type in your inventory, it will be ignored by the module.
You know "feet" is still being spelled "feed" right? lol

And btw you are AMAZING!!!
(12-30-2014, 12:49 PM)LygerZero Wrote: [ -> ]You know "feet" is still being spelled "feed" right? lol

And btw you are AMAZING!!!

Coding while hungry? :) Didn't even notice :>
Great work, was using this yesterday for many hours.

One thing I found though is if I have 2 items part bonded I kept changing between those two pieces. The strange thing is that it was 2 rings which kept trying to equip in the same slot.

I had both ring multiple item lists the same. Not sure if next time I should split the items equally?
(12-31-2014, 07:57 AM)kitanoi Wrote: [ -> ]Great work, was using this yesterday for many hours.

One thing I found though is if I have 2 items part bonded I kept changing between those two pieces. The strange thing is that it was 2 rings which kept trying to equip in the same slot.

I had both ring multiple item lists the same. Not sure if next time I should split the items equally?

Thanks for the report. I don't think I played around with a similar use case while testing, so I'll give it a go tomorrow to see if I can reproduce / fix.
Would it be possible to add a separate LUA module for converts or within the same program? It is a pain converting a ton of gear at times...would love to see something like this.
So far, I've been unable to reproduce the ring swap bug mentioned. Any additional information you can provide would be helpful.
- Contents of the MultipleID section, Spiritbond percentages when it is happening, etc.
(Feature Request... created a debug button which will spit out this information into a file, and then users can then upload that file for me!)

What I've tried...
- Two rings, both of different types bonding at the same time. Once with NQ and NQ, and another time with HQ and NQ combination.
- I put the ID's in the same order in both Left and Right sections. I also tried reversing the order in one as seen below
[Image: sbRings_eh.png]
- I put one of those ID's in as a non-HQ version (4501).
- I would manually switch the ring slots around, and try to get it to force update. It never cared which slot they were in, as long as they weren't bonded.

Overall however, I think I've made a poor choice here by having two entries for Left and Right Ring. I will be working to combine this into just a "Rings" section.

Quote:Would it be possible to add a separate LUA module for converts or within the same program? It is a pain converting a ton of gear at times...would love to see something like this.
To my knowledge, this is still not part of the API. There are a few requests for this scattered around the forums.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11