MMOMinion

Full Version: Gold Saucer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Who's having fun with it so far?

GATEs are really the only fun things so far, as the little mini-games get super repetitive really fast (some of them aren't even RNG, lul)

On a botting note, some of those mini-games I think can be bottable. Like not even with this bot but if you can somehow use a timer to click at the right time or something and hit perfect spot on the meter (same place every time on one of the mini-games, same speed of the meter at the beginning. been counting it off in my head), it's a cool little payoff. Not a lot but it gets you dat MGP. Just a ll tip Snicker

All in all it's all pretty cutesy and prizes are all cosmetic.

Triple Triad though I think is the highlight of the whole place Cutesmile
You'd also be happy to note that the cards for Triple Triad can be farmed from bosses and trials. ;) Time to get some farm on! :)
so... the real question. will there/can there be a bot to farm points ? lol!
what about perm stamina / energy for chocobo racing lol like perma sprint.
(02-24-2015, 07:17 PM)SHINOX87 Wrote: [ -> ]what about perm stamina / energy for chocobo racing lol like perma sprint.

lol that would raise a red flag so fast i would think.
As ban-happy as SE seems to be right now, I would stay away from gold saucer botting for now.
Haven't done Chocobo Racing, yet. But, if the path is the same every time as long as you get 2nd to last you get points. Could just set up a nav mesh and do chocobo racing?
You race against 7 other players, so not against NPC's that is a starter.
as far as track goes there are 3 different tracks atm and they stay the same (only done 1-20 maiden tracks, so not sure about the 1-40 tracks if they are the same.)
just wondering if it could be set up to farm mini games though, that would be pretty safe as long as you are not there like 24hrs straight

just wondering if it could be set up to farm mini games though, that would be pretty safe as long as you are not there like 24hrs straight
New content, means new avenues to test with WPE as well :)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20