MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting Table disappears after every craft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my crafting table disappears after I've finished every craft, then reappears when the next craft starts.
I've set it to craft 100 of the same item. Everything else is working fine, just the disappearing table. Happens for all DOH.
Have tried manual crafting and this does not happen. Am afraid if other PCs see it it's really obvious I'm botting.
Not sure if this is a known bug or is it only happening to me?

Thanks!
happens to me as well. Ive had people notice it and /emote at me so i do all my crafting in waking sands now lol
Doesn't happen to me at all and I craft quite a bit. First things first, make sure you don't have any modified code / addons running other than what's in the bot. This was happening for a while, but was corrected well over a month ago.

When the bot starts the craft, does the crafting log remain open? This is usually what causes it.
Hi Ace, nope, I've just re-installed the bot and updated my drives, and have only the game, the bot and google chrome open. Same issue is occurring. :(
And the log closes as with a normal craft, but the table just disappears for a split second before my toon starts crafting. D:
These little graphical disappearances are typically not visible to other players. If it was full-blown standing up between crafts or something, that's an issue, but a split-second disappearance is not really a cause for concern in my mind because these are attributed to basic latency factors within the game. You'd have to video it happening or something because I doubt we'll be able to reproduce it on our end.
Thanks Ace, I guess I'll follow hamsterz advice and do crafting in the Waking Sands. :p
I had posted this issue here in minor detail but didn't follow it up as I rarely craft. I decided to look into it today and did some testing with a few friends.

This is what I see: Unusual crafting behaviour

This is what I should see (excuse the frame rate): Normal crafting behaviour

After having multiple people with various pings to the server (30-270ms) watch me craft, the end result was that nobody could see the glitch aside from me. Unfortunately I didn't have the foresight to make sure other players could see the glitch before making the videos, turns out I wasted my time. Feel free to craft anywhere you like, at this stage I see no reason to worry about this glitch.