MMOMinion

Full Version: Can I turn off key shortcuts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, quick question, when I try to type into the chat I usually inadvertently make a whole bunch of modules come up, is there a way to disable the shortcuts so that this wont happen?
Lua Modules --> Shortcut Manager
Then edit as needed.

Though I'm not sure if this is the correct solution since I've always typed in chat normally and never had a problem with modules popping up even with hotkeys on (I mean, the hotkeys are of filters/hacks and all ctrl+ stuff right?).
Yeah you're right, it's probably me hitting multiple combos of keys and not paying attention because I type too fast lol!
I have an issue with the ffxiv bot where I can't adjust the shortcuts and the ctrl modifier doesn't seem to work. So every times i hit S the bot starts... It's killed more on more than one occasion. Not sure if uninstall and reinstall might fix it but it's really frustrating since I pretty much have to decide to use the bot or play the game. I've tried going in to set the shortcut keys but nothing seems to change that hitting S starts the bot and and R pops up radar... C console and so on.
Sorry to drum up an old post but I figured it was better than creating a new one for the same thing.

Anyone find a solution to this? I've poked around and this is pretty spot on my issue (I've had it forever, just getting frustrated finally) this explains perfectly " I pretty much have to decide to use the bot or play the game". I opened up the shortcut thing and it doesn't look like it will help me out.

for example: I hit 'r' to autorun and 'radar' module pops up. I hit 's' to go back and the bot starts up.

I have noticed sometimes if I hit 'ctrl' 'alt' a few times on my keyboard then it'll turn off whatever gets turned on, but it never lasts. If I could just disable this completely that would be great. I'm never in need of a situation where I have to very quickly start the bot or bring up the radar.

Thank you!
With some keyboards, the software that gets installed with them causes the ctrl key to get read in as a toggle instead of a press, which leads to what you experience, where everytime you press ctrl, it is "toggled" instead of pressed, causing minion to read it faultily. As of right now there is no way to remove the keybinds.
Awesome thanks for the response. I'll work on updating some drivers/software for this thing but otherwise not worry about it.

thank you!
I have to post as well on this. Is it really necessary to even have support for shift+R for radar? It's not terribly difficult to click a menu. Also, as others have noted.... while typing anytime I try to type "L" it constantly reloads and makes doing anything next to impossible. ASUS ROG Laptop
It's the ASUS keyboard software piece that causes it to consider control as a toggle key. Disable/uninstall it, problem will go away.