MMOMinion

Full Version: Skill Manager - Paladin Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please fix the default profile for Paladin so that it does not use Cure, Protect and Sentinel in combat. I have to turn these off every time I load MMO Minion, as the changes I make are overwritten each time the auto update runs.

Having the paladin sit in combat spamming protect is a sure way to have someone report a bot, besides the fact its just stupid.
kist make a new one this can be done by making a copy of the default one give it diffent name and edite it via the bot and then just loda it when u boot up
(03-28-2015, 02:03 AM)RawbMorbid Wrote: [ -> ]Please fix the default profile for Paladin so that it does not use Cure, Protect and Sentinel in combat. I have to turn these off every time I load MMO Minion, as the changes I make are overwritten each time the auto update runs.

Having the paladin sit in combat spamming protect is a sure way to have someone report a bot, besides the fact its just stupid.

its not spaming protect you probably are snyced and its looking for the wrong buff id so it doesnt think you have the buff yet. but you can easily just edit the profile, save it as a new name and use that profile.
Enter a new name for the profile, and hit Save Profile, and it will create you a copy that won't be overwritten that you can make your own changes to.
(03-28-2015, 04:16 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2015, 02:03 AM)RawbMorbid Wrote: [ -> ]Please fix the default profile for Paladin so that it does not use Cure, Protect and Sentinel in combat. I have to turn these off every time I load MMO Minion, as the changes I make are overwritten each time the auto update runs.

its not spaming protect you probably are snyced and its looking for the wrong buff id so it doesn't think you have the buff yet. but you can easily just edit the profile, save it as a new name and use that profile.

I shall make a new profile as suggested, however could you please elaborate on your comment? It is in fact spamming protect, i.e. it continually casts the same action, would that not be the definition of spamming? What do you mean when you say, "you are probably synced"? I would much rather get to the bottom of the problem, rather than doing a band-aid fix.
http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Profile-Paladin

I use this one, it needs a bit of adjustment however it works better than the one we have right now

I was looking for iSilence's Profile for PLD and yet no luck
If it's spamming protect, open the protect skill, look at the Player Buffs, and make sure it says MissingBuffs 146+147, should fix it.
(03-28-2015, 07:06 PM)iDownload Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Profile-Paladin

I use this one, it needs a bit of adjustment however it works better than the one we have right now

I was looking for iSilence's Profile for PLD and yet no luck

I think this one was iSilences. It's the one that can switch stances. Filter 1 switches off Cure, Filter 2 switches off the stance-switching.

[attachment=3003]
(03-28-2015, 08:53 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]If it's spamming protect, open the protect skill, look at the Player Buffs, and make sure it says MissingBuffs 146+147, should fix it.
Fixed it for me thanks
Code:
+ 146+147