MMOMinion

Full Version: Turn 10 Scholar - Please Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to make the bot auto target anyone with PREY and cast Adloquiem on them?
easy

Adloquiem target = party "has buff" ID of Prey
[attachment=3017]

i dont see "target = party "has buff" ID" anywhere
so many settings in skill editor omfg..
le sigh......

target= party
has Buff ID

you set it up just like any other Buff skill..... use this skill when this play has this buff. like esuna to cure debuffs.

[Image: qudfnyc.png]

also make sure you enable buff/debuff so it knows to check that
[Image: qO38Z4Y.png]

its in sections so you set the target
then you set the targets buffs
its not very hard to figure out if you acutally take the time and look at the options on the screen. dont know how more clear it needs to be. target info is in the Target section, Buff info for the target is in the Target buffs section. 99% of the options in the profile are self explanitory. Look at the section name they are in, then read their discription.
Thanks Jackie,

btw, there really is no need for the sarcasm in every response to a support question, I'm not an idiot its just not as simple and clear as you think with the hundreds of similar settings in similar tabs.

It may be to you and the other devs who work with this and develop/support this program, try to be a bit less judgmental and more genuinely helpful to your paying customers instead of insinuating they are retards constantly it gets a bit tiring. I'm sure if i sighed every time my customers had a question id eventually start feeling that in my pocket.

Or if your in a particular "Your all fucking retards" mood, let someone else do the support questions who has more patience and is happy to receive the $200 or so i spend on these bots every few months and offer a bit of genuinely helpful support for their software.

It really inst very nice to feel like you should be asking support questions because every time you do you get treated like your stupid.

Example attached of how bloody confusing it is as to what does what.
There are so more if you scroll through all the tabs

"Target party has buffs" could have been misinterpreted in many different ways with all the various "target" "has buffs" etc in these settings.

(04-04-2015, 06:20 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]le sigh......

target= party
has Buff ID

its not very hard to figure out if you acutally take the time and look at the options on the screen. dont know how more clear it needs to be. target info is in the Target section, Buff info for the target is in the Target buffs section. 99% of the options in the profile are self explanitory. Look at the section name they are in, then read their discription.

example:

Party Tab
Has Buffs

If your saying everything is self explanatory then this ideally should have been what i wanted , check the party and if anyone has the buff id then do the skill.,

I want to find out if a party member has a buff id on them and if they do , cast the spell.
So id expect to go to the party tab, not the target tab as i am not looking to see if a targeted character has the buff, i want to find out if "anyone" in my party, targeted or not, has the buff id on them.
So why would i even think of going to target and target buffs? If it was so intuitive?

But its not as intuitive as you'd like to think it is clearly. instead - as you say, i have to go to the target section set the target to party, then go to the target buffs section and set the target buff id.

So what is the player buffs section above target buffs? are the other people who are in your party not players? If we are to assume that the descriptions are 100% fallible and that they say exactly what they are and we should just assume we know cos we were somehow born with all the knowledge of how the devs think and their thought processes that went into developing the bot, then id assume that if i wanted to find out if a player had the buff id of prey, id put 562 in the "player buffs" section, or in the party has buffs section as per the image.

So no Jackie, the bot inst as straight forward as you might like to think it is, and is why people have to ask questions.

Just a quick run through these settings you have:

party tab: has buffs
target tab: (no has buffs)
player buffs: has buffs
target buffs: has buffs
pet buffs: has buffs

Trying to find out how to cast a skill on a party member who has a buff id on them.
What would make sense would be is for this check to be in "party" tab. i.e "If party member has buff target that member"
but that wasn't the solution.
(04-05-2015, 03:26 AM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Jackie,

btw, there really is no need for the sarcasm in every response to a support question, I'm not an idiot its just not as simple and clear as you think with the hundreds of similar settings in similar tabs.

It may be to you and the other devs who work with this and develop/support this program, try to be a bit less judgmental and more genuinely helpful to your paying customers instead of insinuating they are retards constantly it gets a bit tiring. I'm sure if i sighed every time my customers had a question id eventually start feeling that in my pocket.

Or if your in a particular "Your all fucking retards" mood, let someone else do the support questions who has more patience and is happy to receive the $200 or so i spend on these bots every few months and offer a bit of genuinely helpful support for their software.

It really inst very nice to feel like you should be asking support questions because every time you do you get treated like your stupid.

I didnt sigh because you asked a support question i sighed because you asked it twice. You have used the bot enough to know the specific settings, target= player and setup the has buff id. Some times you seem like you totaly understand everything, then other times you seem like you dont know where the start button is. I'm not judgemental and i Genuienly help people. Its just a silly question that you asked twice. You could of easily looked at how any number of profiles handle ensua(casts ensua on the player or party member when they have a specific debuff) But i answered the question, then you asked it again like it went totaly over your head. If you haver problems with a specific skill manager profile you should post the profile so someone can look at it fix it and reshare it, instead of guessing what you set up incorrectly.

think of it logically, you set the target of the specific skill to party so then you would set up what buffs or conditions you want to use that skill under the target section then you set the buffs under the target buffs.

party section is if you want to use a skill based on party count. you set how many people must be in the party then how much hp or mp or tp buffs/debuffs. if you left party count at 0 then it wouldnt work.

sorry if something came off as rude, I just try and get the point across on how to fix what your asking.
Should be "Target" section -> [Skill Target] = PartyS, along with "Party" section -> [HasBuffs] 562. That should be all that's required to do what you asked, along with whatever other conditions you need.

Edit: corrected my answer, after reading your other post.