MMOMinion

Full Version: Grinding Fates & Markers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is this not currently possible? There was a time when I could stand around outside of Drybone happily killing Aldgoats...and then when Fates spawned I'd run to them. When said Fate was dead I'd go back to killing Aldgoats.

Now however if I click "Do Fates" ...even if "Fates Only" is unchecked...it will just stand in town. It no longer seeks out markers, or even consistently kills mobs that attack after a Fate is dead. It's like "Fates Only" is checked...but...it's not checked...and it's making very sad inside. Complaint
I just tested this and marker grind + fates works just fine. as long as the marker is within the level range
I've refreshed a couple of times, opened up all the markers to have no level restrictions, and for grins changed class and account...still no luck in Eastern Thanalan or Eastern La Noscea (on either side). Oddly Northern Thanalan seems to be working okay.

I removed and remade the markers on the two maps that it wasn't working and still got nothing though.

Any ideas?
Need some screenshots of the markers/marker manager in question for a proper diagnosis.
This appears to be an issue with the old code vs the new code. When the tool only have one option before, I set this to 5% before the bot would do anything.

With the recent update, it will still only begin to move at 5% and not the 0% as selected. When I completed a reinstall of the bot, this resolved the problem for me.
That sounds like a FATE whitelist/blacklist issue.