MMOMinion

Full Version: assist question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having a issue when using assist mode, im noticing that even tho avoid aoes is on. my char isnt moving out of the way of any aoes.

When i was using quest mode and grind mode it was working fine.
any suggestions? if it matters im currently leveling a rogue

Just in case there is a better way im currently using assist mode just to have my character auto attack and do its rotation
yeah basically assist is considered you are to control the movment of the character and its target. there are some options to help with that. but typically you should move the bot.
Alright i understand.
Oh on a second question im thinking of making a healer next and i was wondering if assist mode would be useful for auto healing randoms in dungeons? or would i need a different mode for that?
assist mode is fine if your at the keyboard moving the character. you just switch to a healing profile.
(04-14-2015, 01:41 AM)Jarrick Wrote: [ -> ]Alright i understand.
Oh on a second question im thinking of making a healer next and i was wondering if assist mode would be useful for auto healing randoms in dungeons? or would i need a different mode for that?

Assist mode for healers works good and been using it for several months. But it still need some tweaking to avoid double cast (over healing wasting mp), cast buffering, latency issue and last cast time to remedy all that. Once you have found your sweet spot it works really good.

There is some premade profiles on this forum for healers that works really good. It also have filter setting so u can quickly go in and out healing <-> dps mode when you want to.