MMOMinion

Full Version: ARC/SMN Thinks physick=insta-win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've tried searching and reading through posts to find an answer for this so if I missed something I'm sorry.

Randomly my ARC and now SMN will just start spamming physick like he thinks he's nuking everything around him. Doesn't matter if it's quests or grinding if he's in combat he has a 30% chance to freak the hell out even if he hasn't taken any damage. It's a fresh install and nothing has been tweaked. I grabbed the Summoner LUA from Cichard and they helped a little but it still happens occasionally.

Anyone else have this problem or have some suggestions on how I could troubleshoot it?
turn off the physick in the skill manager .. make a new one if you need to.
I'll try replacing it. It's only the self heal one that does it. Any suggestions on settings for the new one?
target = player player hp% = <70
Awesome. Thank you. I'll give it a shot.

No luck. I'll keep trying to change it and post here if I find a solution.

Think I've figured it out. All of the summoner profiles seem to have one physick that is designed to heal any allies. The only problem is the target is set to any so the summoner continues to target the enemy and heals himself over and over while trying to heal his ally. Set the target to ally and it seems to fix it.