MMOMinion

Full Version: Claim Range/Attack Claimed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to farm some items in a popular area and it seems the claim range and the attack claimed are not working for me. Because its a popular spot I would like to stay close around my marker and kill only the pops there. I've set the claim range to 1 (with prioritize claims checked), and it still goes all over the place to attack pops. This combined with no matter if the 'attack claimed' is on or off, I can't leave the bot on without pissing people off and getting reported. I'm open to trying things if it is a problem on my end or if it is something I am doing wrong. I hope someone can help fix this so I can leave my bot to farm stuff for me safely!
how and why does it piss people off? if they claim the first hit on the target you are just helping them kill the mobs, they will always get credit for the kill, there is none of this who does the most damage stuff. but the bot by default doesnt attack claimed mobs, by putting a tick mark in it, i think that acutally makes it attack claimed mobs, and the raidus is how far it will go to attack claimed mobs. the only time i see my grind bots attack claimed mobs is in fates, and when it goes to attack an unclaimed mob at the same time someone else is, at that point it keeps attacking.
In the tutorial it says:

Prioritize Claims: works with Content ID from your grind markers. When Enableing Prioritize Claims the bot will try and gather all mobs within the Claim Range that match the content ID you put on the grind marker.

Claim Range sets how far the bot will look for Mobs when you enable Prioritize Claims.

Attack Claimed will attack mobs that are claimed by other people/groups.

Link: http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial...w-to-Grind

My attack range does not seem to work even though I have set it as low as 1. What can I do about this? Is there something I can check? Is it just broken atm? The attack claimed also does not seem to work for me. Whether or not I have it checked it attacks claimed mobs. I'd like to be able to set the range of how far it goes from the marker and for it to not attack other people's stuff... The options are there, so why do they not work? :(
The radius set has nothing to do with radius of the marker. but radius around your character. so it will attack any mob on the mesh, and then proceed to check for more mobs around your character based on the radius you set.

I suggest making a small mesh that only covers the mobs you want to kill.
Smaller mesh! Why didn't I think of that.. Thanks! I'm going to do just that. What about the attack claimed though? That one is still not working.
that does work. "attack claimed" means it will attack monsters claimed by other people.