MMOMinion

Full Version: OK dont take my head off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dont take my head off off

i have used 2-5 differnt set ups for ninja profiles and yes they are good but all of them even my own will not use Ninjutsu Actions i have used Ninja-Ace and ninja Evo and my own no mater what i do they simpley will not run the rotations to do the ninjustu actions like ""Katon"" all it seams to do is use one of theis ""Jin"" ""Chi"" ""Ten"" and then just does not finsh the roations.

im my opiney the skill manager/skillbook part of the bot is not compatable with the ninjustu actions and i would like to see this get fixed

i think if u make a back end that will run the right routation for each of the ninjustu actions like ""Katon"" and and the action name in to skillbook and let use set them use as we would for nomley skills like for buff and aoe's and waht have
so all we would see is a list of ""Katon"" to ""Suiton"" we add them to profile set them like we would for any other skills when the bot get to the ninjustu actions it would use the right ""Jin"" ""Chi"" ""Ten"" and in the right order as well with in say like 5 sec and then the bot will continue with the rest of the profile

thats just an ider dont know if that can be dune but i dont see y it cont

so plz get the problem fix and fast

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
at lest thats what i think i had up be for i was ask to redo the post
[Image: 1ebfb52771.gif]
I hate caps.

I got half way through reading this and stopped.
nvm some one helped me via skype to fix it got them working know
user error....
lol ya one of my skill was getting in the way