MMOMinion

Full Version: the uldah 1-15 profile doesnt work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The 1-15 profile provided with the minionapp latest update doesn't work.

Was working before the update, not sure if this is problem with the bot itself, or things changed within the ffxiv update..
I just used it today and it worked fine...
same works perfectly fine, just pushed a group 8 through it
It's still not working for me.. are you guys using the Uldah [1-15] profile provided with the minionapp update?

You seem to always be making new account cichard but you never post your bans?

Going to tell me you've never been banned now right?
check console for errors.
what isnt working with it one quest all quests?
have you tried completing the quest its stuck on?

of course hes been banned but that has nothing to do with this topic.
(06-29-2015, 11:34 AM)Zyxa3 Wrote: [ -> ]It's still not working for me.. are you guys using the Uldah [1-15] profile provided with the minionapp update?

You seem to always be making new account cichard but you never post your bans?

Going to tell me you've never been banned now right?

Well if you must be an ass and know? I level up accounts to sell as well, I level all the classes to 50 on them then sell them. But someone like your self probably cant think out side teh box more then an inch to think there is other way sof making money then selling gil.... Not to mention i do power leveling as well, and i get new people starting the game wanting to leveling up characters, so im constantly using the quest profiles. But yeah keep being a smart ass. I got a temp ban in febuary. I still have my normal team up and running. I sold off all my accounts that got the temp bans, i have one group that hasnt been touched. There thats all the info you "CRAVE" . I mean really you want to start acting like you know me and what i do you have no clue, you cant even see me.

now back on topic, like sebbs said check your console for errors, try backing the step back. are you using teleporting during the questing? maybe you are lagging and its not updating the POS in time for it to complete that task step so it moves on and is stuck from that point. you are giving no information whats so ever that we can use to help fix your issue with the quest proifle and figure out what is going wrong on your use of it.

i do have a question why do you keep making new forum names?
I reinstalled minion and the profile mostly worked fine.

I figured a long time ago you sell your accounts and spam power leveling for people. I have seen your threads on the various forums. I know your a "senior member" here and mod but you should still share your losses without people having to ask for it. I'm pretty sure you have suffered perm bans and just not mentioned it.

I know quite a bit. stop being so defensive and chill,. Not sure why you had to mention i can't see you though.

In regards to your question, prior to one of the latest minionapp mods, we were unable to scroll down on the keycode page.

I wanted to see all my keys on the said page, it has since been updated to allow this, but i already made new accounts to suffice the sight of my codes.
(06-29-2015, 11:11 PM)Zyxa3 Wrote: [ -> ]I reinstalled minion and the profile mostly worked fine.

I figured a long time ago you sell your accounts and spam power leveling for people. I have seen your threads on the various forums. I know your a "senior member" here and mod but you should still share your losses without people having to ask for it. I'm pretty sure you have suffered perm bans and just not mentioned it.

I know quite a bit. stop being so defensive and chill,. Not sure why you had to mention i can't see you though.

In regards to your question, prior to one of the latest minionapp mods, we were unable to scroll down on the keycode page.

I wanted to see all my keys on the said page, it has since been updated to allow this, but i already made new accounts to suffice the sight of my codes.

i have never been perma banned except for the very launch of the game. when i was Teleport gathering.
the Uldah [1-15] profile doesn't equip gears now .
(07-09-2015, 01:46 PM)tiggercc Wrote: [ -> ]the Uldah [1-15] profile doesn't equip gears now .

SE changed some IDs of stuff, so the profile has wrong IDs, Feel free to change the IDs of these items in the profile