MMOMinion

Full Version: [Request] Aether Currents (With Teleport)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Im looking for someone with flying to make quick profile for each map.
Basically getting the co ordinates of each Aether/ Quest that gives Aether so those without flying can run the profile and gather soon as.

It would help us scrubs out alot! Im currently trying to get 60, so Id make it, if i could. So im looking to anyone for Help! <3

* Im new to the forums, so i dont really know where requests go. Be gentle if ive made a mistake.
why not just make a set of waypoints and save them
or just use the built in teleporter and closest aetherwind button. you can get all the aether's really fast this way. just look online for maps with aether locations, there is a good one on reddit.

the main problem is that alot of aethers are unlocked through story quests so even if you POS and collect all the open area ones you wont be able to fly untill you go through story.
(06-30-2015, 02:24 AM)bandit420 Wrote: [ -> ]or just use the built in teleporter and closest aetherwind button. you can get all the aether's really fast this way. just look online for maps with aether locations, there is a good one on reddit.

the main problem is that alot of aethers are unlocked through story quests so even if you POS and collect all the open area ones you wont be able to fly untill you go through story.

what's the closest aetherwind button?
(06-30-2015, 05:01 AM)septo Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2015, 02:24 AM)bandit420 Wrote: [ -> ]or just use the built in teleporter and closest aetherwind button. you can get all the aether's really fast this way. just look online for maps with aether locations, there is a good one on reddit.

what's the closest aetherwind button?

It's in your key items, it's a compas that you use
theres a button right above start/stop on main GUI window for me, is this not there for everyone and if so where the heck did it come from lol
I also have it and if the aether is on a cliff it's so awesome :)
(06-30-2015, 06:13 AM)bandit420 Wrote: [ -> ]theres a button right above start/stop on main GUI window for me, is this not there for everyone and if so where the heck did it come from lol

button is there for everyone, tho personally I would think placing that button under advanced settings would be better. (i find myself hitting it often as I was used to advanced settings being directly above the startstop button)
ya that button placement is pretty bad
Sorry for the convenience.
Pages: 1 2 3