MMOMinion

Full Version: Heavensward Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello everyone :D

Work in progress. I often update stuff to make it better and better :D.
Is fully automatic. Also afk'able except the known problems which happens ~30mins after starting in sea of clouds once.

Heavensward Story Start up to the Gubal Library:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rsi1inovw2kj0b...l.zip?dl=0

Known problems:
- In instanced duties, it sometimes try to call the companion
- Sometimes it tries to attune to the second atheryte in sea of clouds which is unreachable for now...
- On the golems in Idyllshire it says the german sentence (Don't know how to do it language sensitive)

Usage:
- questfiles in ffxivminion\LuaMods\Questing\QuestProfiles\
- Navigation in ffxivminion\Navigation\
- Churning Mists (Top of starting area & a "mountain" a little bit north of it) has 2 spots which are not meshed on the standard mesh. The bot will just stay on the nearest reachable spot to it

Update:
19.09.15: Added up to the Aery
27.09.15: Added up to the Vault
30.09.15: Added up to the Gubal Library

Happy questing!
specifically which quest name/ID and steps do you need npc ID's?
Thanx for the profile. I started using it and now I have frame rate issues the game is freezing. Not sure what is causing it

*EDIT*
Not sure what was causing it but restarted game and now its running smooth
(09-15-2015, 12:17 AM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]specifically which quest name/ID and steps do you need npc ID's?

Right to the beginning. Quest-ID: 1580
Should be the NPC ID and Position of the one to start, and the one also in the small room to continue, right before you move to the guy which brings you to ishgard.
sent you a pm
thank you
Extended the profile up to the aery :D
I'm sorry but I'm only a couple days into using minion. I am loving it and trying to learn as much as I can. I think I've done something wrong adding this to my minion install. I placed the files that were in the QuestProfiles folder into ffxivminion\LuaMods\Questing\QuestProfiles\ and files from Navigation into fxivminion\Navigation\. I closed and relaunched minion when reload Lua Files didn't seem to work. I'm still not seeing the option for Heavensward or any other new Profile in quest. Am I misunderstanding what this does or am I just don't something wrong?

Thank you for sharing. This is such a great community.

Opps sorry, I'm a noob. I placed the files into the wrong place. It shows up now.

Thank you again.
This should be correct. Now when you choose "Quest" as Bot Mode, there should be "(50-60) Story Only" under Profiles.
Does this help find the currents to open up flight?

I'm using it now and I like it allot, thank you very much.
Pages: 1 2 3 4