MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIVMinion Update for 3.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
sweet, attached and already working well crafting. ty!
Word. Its working.
I dont know why but when i start the assist mode the bot use all powers without targeting anything.

Try diffrent classes and skill profiles.
GREETTTTTT!!!

But Assist mode is not available
(11-11-2015, 02:18 PM)rozi Wrote: [ -> ]assist mode is broken
plz help
no words.
looks like the mount table is broken, in the mount dropdown I have a lot of single letters and parts of words that to me look more like variables...
asisst mode/grind :
Bard:
no spam in console, casting Mage Ballad when no target and without requirements met and even during the cast keeps spamming it. With target he uses skills but skillmotions (the movements a character makes to use them) are canceled so that sometimes the skill wont be even used. (Sebbs Bard Profile as well as the included Bard profile from bot)

WHM:
Cleric stance steady on and off with target ksillmotion gets canceled again so that spells wont be used or it tries to use different spells at the same time (not able to use skill while casting error on screen) Conjurer, Whitemage from Bot as well as Sebbs whitemage and Lvl 60 White mage profile from forum

again NO console error just not using skills as wanted

Also: cd's from spells go weird. first its on cd but while casting it gets reset then server (I assume) corrects its again and so on. Looks very weird.
Observation: Even when skills are deactivated in skill manager the bot uses them. When target is friendly bot still tries to attack, even if skill is only versus enemies. AEs like Flaming Arrow are cast where Player stands if no target is focussed, buffs and other spells (Protect, Stoneskin, Aetherflow, Shroud of Saints) are used on CD even off CD (hence why my skill bar is lighting up like a christmas tree with CDs).
another two:
Crafting (CUL)
-FoodHQ isn't selectable, only "None" in List, Baked Onion Soup HQ is in Inventory
-crafting collectable (no profile, old mode), Collectable field is set to "Deep Fried Okeanis", value 4000, collectable popup isn't clicked by bot, console spits a lot of
"Setting variables[15] to use value-pair [Deep-Fried Okeanis,4000]"
(11-11-2015, 02:29 PM)TauTau Wrote: [ -> ]looks like the mount table is broken, in the mount dropdown I have a lot of single letters and parts of words that to me look more like variables...

Same issue here, sometimes it's empty. (using permasprint instead - better this than teleport)
Also Food list is empty.
No errors in console.

@edit
I'm having issues with skill manager profiles (doesn't matter if it's assist, grind or quest mode) not using all skills properly - no errors in console, but..
Before update for example, my machinist profile was using all buffs before combat - now he doesn't use any before and inside combat. No idea how to explain this further but looks like an issue. Also it doesn't spawn a turret.
\

Going to test quest mode now.
Looks fine right now :).
Using mine Elru's WAR 3.07 profile. Character just spam all available stuff.

[attachment=3698]

PS: Start working right after 5-th Module Reload.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16