MMOMinion

Full Version: EasyBLM LVL 60 Profile v3.00 - Download Removed - Updated 20-Mar-2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Things to look for when testing:
  • Do you find yourself NOT casting anything even when you have a target? (Lock ups)
  • When the BUFF chain is being used, is the profile casting 6 Fire IVs when you are standing still the entire duration?
  • Does the profile lose Enochian buff when you are standing still and getting all casts off?
  • Does the profile revert to Fire I (2.0 rotation) when you lose Enochian?
  • Does the profile correctly detect and use AoE rotation when Filter 4 is on? (Only does AoE when there are 3+ targets in a 5y radius around your target)
  • Is Transpose being used out of combat to regenerate MP

How to install
  1. Extract File
  2. Place EasyBLM.lua in Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles
HOW TO USE:
Code:
Filter 1 -   Buffs   - ON = Uses Buffs (Ley lines requires Filter 3 also)
Filter 2 - Transpose - ON = Uses Transpose when out of combat
Filter 3 - Ley Lines - ON = Uses Ley Lines (Requires Filter 1 also)
Filter 4 - Smart AoE - ON = Uses AoE rotation when 3+ mobs are detected in a 5y radius around your target (Fire III->FireII Spam->Flare->Transpose->Repeat)
Filter 5 -  Scathe   - ON = Uses Scathe during movement

UPDATES:
Code:
20/3/2016 v3.00
-Initial release of new BLM profile

11/1/2016 v0.08
-Added Scathe to Filter 5
-Added Manaward and Manawall to Filter 2

25/12/2015 v0.07
-Added Filter names

28/11/2015 v0.06
-Will no longer cast Blizzard I if user is near full MP for ARR rotation
-Now casts Ley Lines outside of combo chain

15/11/2015 v0.05
-Adjusted values to account for AST arrow speed buff during 6x Fire IV combo chain

15/11/2015 v0.04
-Fixed the casting of Fire I after Sharpcast
-Removed the small delays when trying to cast Fire IV following Fire I or Fire III
-Added 3s delay before using Transpose when out of combat

14/11/2015 v0.03
-Adjusted a few MP checks on skills

13/11/2015 v0.02
-Cleaned up some skill lock ups

12/11/2015 v0.01
-Initial release

[Image: btn_donate_LG.gif]
I'm glad you took the initiative ;)
(11-13-2015, 05:52 AM)idurus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you took the initiative ;)

Thanks, I took it into diadem and ran into all sorts of timer issues. It didn't seem to lock up at all so that's good, but I'll have to re-do some parts of the profile to make sure it's working like it's supposed to work on target dummies.

I'm taking down the download link for v0.01 until it gets fixed
Good luck with this! Can't wait to test :).
Updated to v0.02

I'm going to continue running this in diadem to look for more skill lock ups
ran 0.01 in void ark and worked great. I'll give .02 a spin
(11-14-2015, 07:36 AM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]ran 0.01 in void ark and worked great. I'll give .02 a spin

Nice, 0.02 should be better. I already have v0.03 ready that I'll release tomorrow if I don't find more issues tonight in diadem runs.

Edit:

Code:
14/11/2015 v0.03
-Adjusted a few MP checks on skills

The next update i'll be working on will include a fix for AST arrow buff, which messes with the timers for the 6x Fire IV Buff Combo.
do you plan on putting your profile on the store? Willing to buy to support this further, maybe capable of doing A4S and such, tripple flare with max ether
(11-15-2015, 02:35 AM)EternalEnvy Wrote: [ -> ]do you plan on putting your profile on the store? Willing to buy to support this further, maybe capable of doing A4S and such, tripple flare with max ether

I don't plan on putting it up in the store. As far as I know, I don't think it's possible to use items with the Skill manager so triple flare with max ether might be out of the question. I can, however, add support for double flares with convert if people would rather use that instead of 6x Fire IVs.

Code:
15/11/2015 v0.05
-Adjusted values to account for AST arrow speed buff during 6x Fire IV combo chain

15/11/2015 v0.04
-Fixed the casting of Fire I after Sharpcast
-Removed the small delays when trying to cast Fire IV following Fire I or Fire III
-Added 3s delay before using Transpose when out of combat
I'll give it a shot XD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9