MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting Orders fail to continue after a few successful synths.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
* What OS are you running? Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Windows Defender
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No.
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed?
SnagIt
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes.
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Minion launches the client.
*Are you running any Bot addons? Installed: Sebbs Class Quest Pack, both Latty's Quest Packs, Sellout.

I'm having an issue where Crafting through Craft orders crafts successfully for a couple synths and then hangs.
It crafts fine for a while and then starts just spamming this in the Console Log while dropping to 5FPS. Crafting Debug Enabled: Level 3.

[Image: 0HR0N4f.png]

Restarting the bot alleviates the problem for a few synths and then it occurs again.

For reference this is how the Console Log look when it synthesizes successfully.

[Image: rPYe0Ty.png]

Would also like to note that using the Craft Mode, without Craft Orders works perfectly fine and does not hang at all.
I know there is an issue with craft orders atm.

Ill pass this on to ace to look into at the same time.

Hes likely asleep atm tho.
No worries, using the Crafting Mode without the Craft Orders works great enough for me. :)

Just wanted to bring this to attention, if there's any other information I can provide, please let me know.
Yep i am having this same problem crafting stops suddenly
Does this happen when a food buff runs out that causes the min CP to become unreachable by any chance?
Going to run a low level Craft Order that I have enough CP to do without food and see if I can replicate the issue.
Give me a few and I'll post back with an update.

Now that I remember, last night I was crafting Pea Soup when this happened, I just happened to have a food buff from the previous crafts I was doing through the normal Crafting Mode. Still going to try and replicate the issue and I'll get back on my results.

Well, I was able to replicate it without the food buff, it was able to do about 15 successful synths and then started spamming the Console Log and dropped down to 5FPS.

This was while crafting a low-level synth (L26 - Pea Soup).

[Image: MDYoUl9.png]

[Image: vX9CiWF.png]

[Image: 7QpUDiG.png]

If I start the bot and not do anything else on my computer, it'll complete the Craft Orders without problem, but as soon as sometimes when I do something else in-game, (change chat tabs, open any other window) it starts giving me the issue., appears to happen sometimes when I alt-tab as well.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nki4asd8ao7s2h...t.lua?dl=0

Will you drop this file into your LuaMods\ffxivminion folder, do a reload (ctrl + L) and see if it causes the same issues?
I found a couple of potential spots, and I adjusted some debug messages to give better feedback.
Mmk, giving it a shot now, going to queue up some Craft Orders and see if I can get it to hang like before.
I'll let you know if I run into anything.
With the new task_craft file, I haven't had any lockups like I was having before, despite me doing what seemed to be causing the lockups before.

However I did run into something else, randomly the bot gives me this error:

[Image: 1oZjndr.png]

But I still have enough mats to craft more of the item and my inventory is not yet full (79/100).

[Image: tTUfGhS.png]
Does this include HQ mats? I think our UseHQMats API is broken at the moment, which may be where the disconnect is coming into play.
Pages: 1 2