MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot crashes when attaching to game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been having this issue on and off for weeks now. On all 3 pcs I have checked including one that has no virus scanners. I have deleted everything on the pc's and reinstalled per instructions with crash related issues. It works fine on my accounts not attached together but my two main accounts share the same name so I am forced to attach to one of the clients. It just crashes randomly when trying to attach. After 2-3 tries it eventually works but it is getting tedious.

Yes I have the bot installed on its own folder and not a windows one. I have tried compatibility mode and administrator mode. No virus scanners on my test pc.
So it works on all 3 machines with your single account. And crashes with your linked accounts? Not sure I follow you.
Also if you are attaching manually, be sure to make sure you attach while you are fully in game.
I mean everything works but the account I have to attach. Ff 14 freezes when I hit attach. Normally it works after I spend a few attempts restarting the game. It might have to do with not letting it load fully. I sometimes can get impatient.
What may happen if you attach in before you login fully, it defaults the settings file. If 2 clients try to access the same file it will cause a crash.
Hmm. Seems to be the case. I always log in my accounts that do not need to be attached manually first.