MMOMinion

Full Version: game crash after attach bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
* What OS are you running? Win 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) no
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C drive
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? nvida
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? did try both
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? no

was install on my new computer last night i had to deal with this about 10hr.. install window 10 and back to 7 and back to 10 again same thing happened on Win 7 and 10
some how i got it work last night and i had to reboot GG cant get my bot back in to game keep crashing game again did try win 7 mode i did try most stuff on forum
2015-11-22 05:04:11]=> Attaching Successfull and cant work after
so you are manually launching the game? are you launching the game as admin as well as the bot? If that doesnt work maybe you can try compatablity mode on the attach method.
[Image: zrfXdpq.png]
(11-23-2015, 03:04 AM)dark8812 Wrote: [ -> ]* What OS are you running? Win 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) no
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C drive
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? no
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? nvida
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? did try both
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? attach button
*Are you running any Bot addons? no

was install on my new computer last night i had to deal with this about 10hr.. install window 10 and back to 7 and back to 10 again same thing happened on Win 7 and 10
some how i got it work last night and i had to reboot GG cant get my bot back in to game keep crashing game again did try win 7 mode i did try most stuff on forum
2015-11-22 05:04:11]=> Attaching Successfull and cant work after

what i try last night was
Admin run as 7 mode + Default didn't crash but nothing happened
admin run as 7 mode+ compatible didn't crash but nothing happen
admin but run as normal +compatible did trash game
run as admin normal +default trash game

so. now i don't know what else i can try more hope is possible that GPU driver is newest one ? if u have any other way or way to fix it plz assist. it was kinda same when i try boot it from window 7 on my New Computer
now i am running it for temp on my old one having no problem at all
(11-23-2015, 09:25 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]DO NOT set MinionApp.exe or the Game-exe to run in any kind of “Compatibilty Mode”

set just inside minionapp -> settings -> attachmode : "compatibly Mode"
just try that still didn't get luck is there something i'm missing?
(11-24-2015, 01:04 AM)dark8812 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-23-2015, 09:25 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]DO NOT set MinionApp.exe or the Game-exe to run in any kind of “Compatibilty Mode”

did all that still not working not sure what cause to crash game.. i attach some file
(11-25-2015, 02:09 AM)dark8812 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2015, 01:04 AM)dark8812 Wrote: [ -> ]

did all that still not working not sure what cause to crash game.. i attach some file
oh ok i will do that now thx