MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot Randomly Crash a lot now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 - 15 City Quest Profile, all 3 of them. Everytime Bot zone, it randomly crash. Had it crash 5 times in a row from less then an hour of game play.

50 - 60 Heavenwards - Crash less Frequently then the 1 - 15. But it still Crash Randomly. Sometime the game would totally Freeze. Also suffer from Crash like the other profile where it zone, it would randomly crash the game.

Also, Bot will always Crash if it attach when you are already log in the game. It only doesn't crash if Bot is Attach when Launching the game.

I have updated to the latest version of Nvidia 359.00
(11-23-2015, 12:03 PM)Darkvelvet Wrote: [ -> ]1 - 15 City Quest Profile, all 3 of them. Everytime Bot zone, it randomly crash. Had it crash 5 times in a row from less then an hour of game play.

50 - 60 Heavenwards - Crash less Frequently then the 1 - 15. But it still Crash Randomly. Sometime the game would totally Freeze. Also suffer from Crash like the other profile where it zone, it would randomly crash the game.

Also, Bot will always Crash if it attach when you are already log in the game. It only doesn't crash if Bot is Attach when Launching the game.

I have updated to the latest version of Nvidia 359.00

when manually attaching the bot to a client that is already open try using

[Image: cFpXoQN.png]

compatability.
I am having the same issue as well I cant even use the bot just logs in then freezes and boom crashes with no errors....
I used to have Minion installed on my ssd and the game on another HDD that was slow.

I noticed lag and crashing issues a lot. A couple days ago I moved my game over to my ssd (The same drive as minion) and have has zero lag or crashing since.

Not sure if this is an actual thing or not but it seemed to work for me. Or I'm just crazy