MMOMinion

Full Version: NavMesh
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
doing a bit of gathering in heavenward and having some issues with flight path navmesh. I've added flight paths between each nodes and will still try to find a junction at least one of the nodes then start running on ground to the next node or just stop. Was going to try and clear the navmesh like it mention in guides, but the button for clear is not there. Where is the clear button?

Is there a better way to setup flight paths? Are the flight path bi-directional? Movement is really all over the place.
They were replaced with cubes. Got to delete all the Navmesh flight files from your navigation folder. Record cubes, save them, disable show cubes, reload lua modules, then use these cubes for flight paths.
(11-29-2015, 06:56 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.dropbox.com/sh/y0nznnyl5i4zb...sQ1Ga?dl=0

I can see the paths, and I have "Use Flight" enabled ( gTestUseFlight ), however these flight paths were never used.

Looking into the logs, I noticed that it was doing WalkToPos, so, searched for FlyToPos in ffxiv_common_tasks.lua and found that the FlyToPos was commented out.

Upon removing the comments, the flight began working again.

Is there any particular reason why those are commented out? :(