MMOMinion

Full Version: Auto companion stance change by percentage.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've looked around and haven't found anything on my own. I plan on coming to mmominion from another product. I was wondering if mmominion had the option to automatically change your chocobo companion stance on the fly based on custom percentage values you give it. The other product had this and it allowed me to grind/ farm much more aggressively and greatly increased my survival rate even with multiple adds. By because I was able to set values to increase dps, tank (split hate) etc.

Imo being able to fully use all of your stances in battle is a must have for efficiency.
atm it does not do this. and i would see the efficiency at a very minimal increase. The chocobo is not some crazy dps machine. Healing is pretty good, but its dps is not.
Thank you for the reply. The difference I see is having two HW link on you, then a third and death. As opposed to 4 HW mobs at once and no sweat. Not so much about being a dps machine as it is more of a balance, able to adjust and survive. My experience having a rank 20 chocobo.
(11-30-2015, 05:44 PM)Dgame Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for the reply. The difference I see is having two HW link on you, then a third and death. As opposed to 4 HW mobs at once and no sweat. Not so much about being a dps machine as it is more of a balance, able to adjust and survive. My experience having a rank 20 chocobo.

leaving it on healing works just as well as that. the gain from switching to tank/dps away from healing is very minimal at best. leaving it on healing and me dpsing with NiN/Monk/DRG have no issues handling 4 mobs with 0 downtime. Thats not to say at some poin tthis feature could be added. Just my observation of 20+ accounts farming.