MMOMinion

Full Version: Mouse Behind Minion Windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just like the title says.. my mouse arrow has been behind the windows of Minion for 2 or 3 weeks, I've just dealt with it and learned to "guess" where to click, but I've been patiently waiting, browsing the forums for anyone with a similar problem, or for an update to this, I suppose I'll raise the topic for it to hopefully be addressed since it hasn't always had this problem.

This is what my mouse looks like in game: (note that the imaged box has already been clicked on by the mouse that is behind, as it is more "grey" than the other box, yet mouse is still behind it.) [Image: 333vm1h.png]

Thanks.
My rl friends' is the same way. We both have Nvidia graphics cards. Perhaps a conflict with that? I updated my drivers on my card and that didn't seem to help.
I have a razer mouse, he has logitech. I have a microsoft keyboard, unsure what he has. Software I'm running personally is AVG, Razer Synapse(which is necassary for my mmorpg type mouse profiles), and the Leviathan Helper App. Pretty sure only software he's running besides antivirus is his Yugioh card game. And of course the Google Chrome browser.
It's usually Teamviewer's "quick share" button that causes this kind of stuff, or other overlays. Right out of the gate though, your AVG throws you into our "read the instructions" bracket.
My friend doesn't even have an antivirus of any sort..
(12-05-2015, 08:18 AM)doyuevencarry Wrote: [ -> ]My friend doesn't even have an antivirus of any sort..

what windows is he running, if its windows 7 and the default AV then he falls into the read the instructions too. First things first. Answer teh questions in the sticky for your computer. We will get you fixed, then your friend can answer the questions in his own thread.
* What OS are you running? Windows 7 64 Bit
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) AVG Free
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No antimalware installed that is always running, I have malwarebytes that I occasionally run.
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Nvidia Gforce experience always running no to the rest.
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Yes.
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes.
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Attatch button
*Are you running any Bot addons? No addons
remove avg and install Microsoft security esentials per the install guide.