MMOMinion

Full Version: Graphics issues while using minion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didnt see anything like this so Im posting to see if theres an answer to it or not. The bot runs great for me but on certain instances models dont load all the way. And in the rare occurrence, light will either engulf an area like a boss arena or mess graphics up when light is involved. This only happens in Heavensward zones and dungeons. I know its the bot that causes it because when I turn it off, it goes back to normal in a blink of an eye.

Is there any solution to this?
As far as Im aware, I dont have any other graphics software running. I dunno about a memory issue or not.
(12-05-2015, 01:25 AM)Kami Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt see anything like this so Im posting to see if theres an answer to it or not. The bot runs great for me but on certain instances models dont load all the way. And in the rare occurrence, light will either engulf an area like a boss arena or mess graphics up when light is involved. This only happens in Heavensward zones and dungeons. I know its the bot that causes it because when I turn it off, it goes back to normal in a blink of an eye.

Is there any solution to this?

try updating your graphic card's drivers.

also mind answering the questions found in the sticky please.
* What OS are you running? Windows 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) Avast (though I disable it when I run minion)
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MINIONAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? No
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Discord (not using overlay), guildwork (turned it off and it still happens) Caytallist Control Center (might be the cause?)
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? minionapp launch
*Are you running any Bot addons? no

there was an update that removed the caytalist control center for something new
i would remove avast completely not just disable it. both that and guildworks have been known to cause all kinds of errors, and maybe CCC new thing could be the cause as well.
k after removing everything, it still does it. It takes extensive use to do it but it still does it regardless.
This has been happening to me also but i never bothered to post about it. Has happened in Win7 and 10. AMD 7970 gpu. No AV, no gaming software