MMOMinion

Full Version: FPS Stutter Slowdown - Enable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

After enabling the bot, my FPS starts to stutter and slow down, like when I spin my camera around I can see kind of a slight slideshow effect. When I disable it returns to normal.

This is happening on two different PC's and I have made no changes to these systems that would not meet the installation and setup requirements of the bot.

Any idea why and what info would you need from me to troubleshoot?
answer the questions in the sticky please, and we needed details, as well like what bot mode does it do it no matter what class you have? do you have sellout addon with smart sell, have you tried disabling autoequip. we need details not fps broken...
I still had Legendary Fisher installed because it has been working still, but I guess the last bot update put the final nail in the coffin. I deleted the addon and it seems fine now.

Thanks for the suggestions.
np thats why the sticky asks things like "what addons" are you running. you should always remove addons if you have any troubles then add them back 1 at a time tillt he trouble happens again.