MMOMinion

Full Version: incorrect username or passowrd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i've been getting these errors for the last month where my bots close an then won't log back in either i get the error login username or password inccorect or unkown error, after that they don't try to log back in which means i have to stop/start them myself which is getting annoying since they d/c about 6-7 times a day. anyone had any similar problems an managed to find a fix?
its an internet connection issue. so you get DC'ed from the game but your internet is either out or being extremely slow. The bot tries to log back in but cannot access ffxiv authentication servers so it gets the incorrect Name/Pass after tring a couple times it errors out. are you using somthing like Pingzapper or WTFast?
no i'm not using pingzapper or WTFast, is there anyway i can make it keep trying till it gets back on?
nope i would suggest trying wtfast and setting a static path and see if it helps you from getting DC'ed in the first place.