MMOMinion

Full Version: Skill profile issues (blm)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

I was using a downloaded skill profile from the forums for BLM that suddenly stopped working while I was logged in game and playing. I checked the forums and found updated version of the skill profile and replaced the old one. Relogged and relaunched MMOMinion and after the new profile refused to do anything I decided to test the two that came with the bot itself (Black Mage and BLM_50) and noticed, while testing on a dummy, that those are not working properly for me either. Both would randomly stop casting after some time.

I switched to DRK and SMN and tested the profiles and those seems to work without any issues. So apparently this is only affecting me on BLM.

I relogged and reattached the bot couple of times, i deleted all the profiles manually from the folder and updated via launcher. I double checked the settings, disabled Skill Queueing in skill manager etc. I even reinstalled MMOminion completely. I tested the profiles on Assist and Grind modes.

Reading the forums and some reviews recently left under various different skill profiles Im assuming this is only affecting me for some reason. Any ideas what might possibly cause this?

Thank you! :)

EDIT: Seems im not the only one with the issue. Apparently last update "broke" some profiles.
Should be patched now, although it nullifies a bit of a performance improvement until I can figure out why a certain function is not behaving.
easyninja profile not working for me now (ninjutsu and buffs trigger but no weapon skills)
(12-10-2015, 01:42 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]Should be patched now, although it nullifies a bit of a performance improvement until I can figure out why a certain function is not behaving.

Thanks a lot Ace! Seems to be working fine now ^_^