MMOMinion

Full Version: Final Fantasy: The Phantom Node
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am here to post about an issue I seem to have. First, I will answer the standard questions

* What OS are you running? Windows 7/8/10 <--- It happens on all 3. So it could be a FF thing.
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) None. I turn them all off/remove them. UNPROTECTED INTERNET SECKS
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) C:\MinionAPP
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? None.
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? Nvidia, and maybe teamspeak?
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE Maybe......
* Are you running the bot as admin? Yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? Launching it myself
*Are you running any Bot addons? Just the store bought ones

So the issue I am having, which shows on all my computers, is that while inside of the Churning Mists and farming Cloud Mica/Hardsilver Sand at location 28,20 I occasionally come across a node that is what I would like to call a Phantom Node. I call it this because the bot will just keep clicking it.... forever... Until I move just out of the range of this Node.... and then, like magic.... It is gone!! and the bot will continue on the way to being the best that ever was!

Edit2: forgot to add in that it happens on a frequency of about 30 minutes. And I am utilizing a Marker Team (I can not for the life of me figure out the Botanist/Miner Profiles ><)
I've seen this before, will try to get some kind of fix out this weekend, happens in several places that I've seen actually.