MMOMinion

Full Version: New filter system issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All filters ON by default but in filter manager they looks disabled. Looks like a bug.
Shotcuts don't ON\OFF filters from 1-st press.
bumping this
You're probably using MAHA's GUI mod, uninstall it.
Not using the mod you mentioned, filters still not working reliably. Using Astrologian 1.9.8 with all Filters off, bot keeps switching Cleric Stance on and off. With my BRD profile, WM is not responding to filters unless it's in combat, but it did work properly before the update (skill checked always, not just in combat).

It might all be realted to profileds but I don't even understand why we need an extra window for filters if the descriptions set in skill manager dont show. Seems like a pointless update to me.
(12-14-2015, 01:24 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You're probably using MAHA's GUI mod, uninstall it.

Same problem as Idurus and no gui mod here.

(12-14-2015, 02:01 PM)Tassabra Wrote: [ -> ]It might all be realted to profileds but I don't even understand why we need an extra window for filters if the descriptions set in skill manager dont show. Seems like a pointless update to me.

They actually do transfer from profile to filter manager window. Did you reload bot or perhaps switch to another profile and back to force a reload after a save?
<insert totally unrelated shit here>
(12-14-2015, 02:32 PM)dNh301 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-14-2015, 02:01 PM)Tassabra Wrote: [ -> ]It might all be realted to profileds but I don't even understand why we need an extra window for filters if the descriptions set in skill manager dont show. Seems like a pointless update to me.

They actually do transfer from profile to filter manager window. Did you reload bot or perhaps switch to another profile and back to force a reload after a save?

Forgot to save profile after adding comments for filters, changes were lost on reload. Thank you.
Checked Chain start ignore filters
no MAHA's mod
I found an issue with the GUI refresh, update should fix it.
(12-14-2015, 03:07 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I found an issue with the GUI refresh, update should fix it.

what is unrelated shit? go try your blm skill profiles, see if they work.
Pages: 1 2