MMOMinion

Full Version: OGCD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else notice Off Global Cooldowns not timing correctly since all these recent updates?

Before these updates all my OGCD's were firing perfectly one by one after each GCD Skill. Now sometimes there it's squashing in more than 1 skill sometimes it's pausing and not doing anything..(Which it never use to do)

It's odd.
You'll have to be a lot more specific because it works fine here.
Hmm, well I guess I was mostly just after some confirmation. I will try to add some more conditions as I like to allow queueing.. That said yesterday it was working perfectly today not so much. If I can't fix it I shall endeavour to be more specific.

Is there coding or latency or anything else that stops OGCD's just spamming one after the other? Or is it simply adjusting the timing on the advanced settings?
You could set them to only fire after a previous skill ID of one of your GCD skills?
(12-14-2015, 02:57 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You could set them to only fire after a previous skill ID of one of your GCD skills?

Ok, well I managed to fix it but not sure what has changed to make me have to adjust these.

But I found by setting the Off GCD Time to;

>= 2.3
<= 2.5

seemed to have tighten it up so that the OGCD would only go after right at the start of the global cooldown and then not allow another OGCD to go off during that same GCD..

Not real sure why I would have to set it so high, Do you have any idea's as to why Ace? I actually thought the timing settings for that were opposite. I originally thought by setting them lower I would have the skill go off sooner rather than later.
Higher values force it to go off sooner after a GCD, the time is an indicator of "How much time is left until the GCD is done?". Lower values force it to go off closer to when the GCD will be back up for when people are wanting to squeeze every last millisecond out of a buff.