MMOMinion

Full Version: Aether current questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it possible to navigate to aether currents without using the hack
i have been using it for 1 account and although it is brilliant i feel like it is an easy way to get banned
that being said thanks to minion for making it
but does anybody have a way to just walk to them with a button, and then the person manually can hit on them to attune?
i know about the ctrl left click on map position, but is it possible to make a profile so that they walk directly to them coz it doesnt go directly to them with ctrl left click to move to map position
thanks
Yes it is possible...... if nothing goes wrong.

Because there is no specific check in place for each individual point you would need a file to walk to every point even if it has been collected before.

or.... set teleport mode to Walk mode
[Image: 5347c963ae.jpg]
Is there a file with all the waypoints in it?
they won't allow me to post more than 1 every 12 minutes?!?!
and ty sebbs that is super handy =D
also ditto on knighted1's post are there any files with the custom locations
(01-30-2016, 04:58 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it is possible...... if nothing goes wrong.

Because there is no specific check in place for each individual point you would need a file to walk to every point even if it has been collected before.

or.... set teleport mode to Walk mode
[Image: 5347c963ae.jpg]

Hi,

Where I can find this screen ?
Cause the bot is teleporting everywhere, until he has no mor gils :(
I lost all 200,000 gils, yeah I know it's not too much, I just started the game.

Thanks guys
Hello, sebbs.
That link is not more working.
Have another solution for Aether Current?

Thank you.
Hello does anyone still have the lua file for the aether currents? link posted by sebbs is working. :(

Thanks
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-18611.ht...teleporter
Links are at the bottom of OP. (Teleport hack warning.)
If want to legit walk you need something like Navigator.