MMOMinion

Full Version: Blade and Soul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. How about Blade and Sole bot?
Second this! only 1 bot exists and its completely old school reminds me of the bots I used back in 2000
isn't that game way too... actionny?
It is, but you do very lame / boring "dungeon runs" 99.9% of the time.
But, bosses have mechanics, all of them, so the bot may require quite a bit of work.

For... well I don't know how much return, I don't think there are that many player left.
(Too many realized - me included - that the game is full of pay and timewalls.)
Well the bot that existed; the developer dissapear and its very basic. So even then if FX makes one it does not have to be as intelligent as GW2 or XIV. The current bot is basic scripting, and people use it to farm old dungeons that can be over power with dps.
Wow awesome, tell me if you need a beta tester I will gladly. The current Bot is literally follow X, Y and Z, and attack following this list. It has no rotation algorithm, no AoE sensor, no block response. Its just put this skills in order and the bot will spam them in order. People use it to farm old dungeons that we are overgear / and can overpower easily.

Blade and Soul has probably the same amount of players that Gw2 in terms of peak times, etc. Its the second largest MMO under NCSoft as well. Thankfully we are past all the constant skill updates and changes so you would not have to re work every 2 months the skills. Only thing we are missing is level 55 and ultimate skills which will not change much.

The current bot did have a level 1-50 quest system ( super buggy but it worked somehow, again basic scripting follow x, y and z talk to npc, etc ) but I would argue that as I know how you do your bots the best things would to do it your way and not how the old bot does stuff.
oh im so happy!
Same here !haha
(05-20-2017, 09:46 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]I am on that, the second I know 64bit ffxivminion's navigation is working  (which eats all my 'free time' for the past 3 weeks, 5000 lines of code rewritten already...) , but the new code works now and is being tested :)
so I'd say give me 1-2 more weeks to start working on bns

Omg, If you decide to build a bot for Blade and Soul I Might have to go back n' play that game! Though BLACK DESERT is a game you might want to look as it's far more popular than Blade and Soul.
As long as the combat routines are as good as the FFXIV ACR's. i would gladly buy it lol
Pages: 1 2