MMOMinion

Full Version: LVL 30-64 AST Profile for Dungeons, Leveling, PVP, & Raiding *Updated 02/15/18*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p0xa88evld2nbf...T.lua?dl=0

Currently functioning up to Level 64. I've run Shisui of the Violent Tides a ton with it and have had no issues. I've grinded over 100 fates with no issues. I'll continue to update this profile as I level to 70.

Currently not implemented:
Collective Unconscious (Must manually cast, but bot should stop performing all actions while under its effect.)
Celestial Opposition

Filters:
1 = Gravity (On to use Gravity Spell)
2 = Draw (Turn on to draw cards)
3 = Was PVP Mode, No Longer Valid; Ignore
4 = Diurnal (Will use Diurnal Sect Buff and use Diurnal Aspected Benefic. Recommended for Parties)
5 = Nocturnal (Will use Nocturnal Sect Buff and use Nocturnal Aspected Benefic. Recommended for Solo and PVP)

Cards Explained:
"Redraw" will be used if Ewer or Spire are drawn.

"Royal Road" will be used if you draw Spear, Ewer, or Spire.

"Spread" will be used if you are out of combat and draw Balance or Bole or in combat and the card can't be used on a party member at that time.

Balance & Arrow will be cast on DPS.

Bole will be cast on TANK.

Ewer will be cast on yourself if it is not possible to use "Royal Road" or "Redraw."

Spire will be cast on DPS if it is not possible to use "Royal Road" or "Redraw."

Balance, Bole, and Arrow will be cast as an AOE if you have the "Expanded Royal Road" buff.

All cards can be cast on the previously mentioned targets with the "Extended Royal Road" buff.

All cards will be used on you if playing SOLO except for "Spire" as it has no use for a healer.
Testing dps while leveling, casts malefic then waits like 1-2 seconds to recast instead of chain casting.
(03-16-2016, 05:21 PM)Medeora Wrote: [ -> ]Testing dps while leveling, casts malefic then waits like 1-2 seconds to recast instead of chain casting.

That's done on purpose so that the bot doesn't spam DPS in dungeons with a party. It can be adjust via the "Secs Passed Unique". It's set at 2 right now. Depending on feedback I may remove it.
Added entries for Balance, Bole, and Arrow to be used while solo.

Adjusted HP Advantage conditionals for Combust and Combust II to .5 instead of 1.

Added entries for Swiftcast and Ascend.

Card usage for DPS has been changed. The profile will now check to see if any party members have certain buffs before using Balance, Arrow, Spear, or Spire on them. For example, MNKs will typically always have Fists of Fire (103) active; so the profile will cast a DPS card on them if this is true. This check also includes buffs like Blood for Blood, Hawk's Eye, Internal Release, and Raging Strikes. From running multiple dungeons and raids yesterday, having your target role set as DPS saw spotty performance at best in regards to using the cards geared towards DPS. This change will need to be tested as well for consistency of execution.

BLM - Enochain, Ley Lines, Sharp Cast
BRD - Wanderer's Minuet, Straight Shot
DRG - Heavy Thrust, Battle Litany
MCH - Gauss Barrel, Hot Shot
MNK - Fists of Fire
NIN - Kiss of Wasp, Kiss of Viper
SMN - Aetherflow

With Filter 3 (PVP Mode) On the profile will cast Ewer on you only every single time it is drawn. It will not be redrawn or used for Royal Road.
Any chance you could make the profile use Ewer on yourself more often when in PVP mode?
(03-18-2016, 06:44 AM)Asuno Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance you could make the profile use Ewer on yourself more often when in PVP mode?

I don't think it would require much more than turning off the Royal Road usage for Ewer with PVP Mode (Filter 3) turned on and adding another entry for Ewer to be used exclusively on you with PVP Mode (Filter 3) turned on. I'll look into it.
(03-18-2016, 06:44 AM)Asuno Wrote: [ -> ]Any chance you could make the profile use Ewer on yourself more often when in PVP mode?

Done. With Filter 3 (PVP Mode) On the profile will cast Ewer on you only every single time it is drawn. It will not be redrawn or used for Royal Road.
Thank you for this :)
(03-22-2016, 12:20 AM)cosmos Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for this :)

You're welcome. So far it seems to work really well and I'm happy with what it is doing with the cards.
Level 36 currently. The profile will draw and use every card on cooldown and OUT of combat, even balance/bole.
Pages: 1 2