MMOMinion

Full Version: assist for gathering
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i see question asked time before but no solutions found work now

i want to use assist like i do for combat rotation but for gathering. i like to play manual on controller for movement and menu and use bot for rest.

best i got so far is using a profile but set nav to none. however this is buggy near nodes and just spams going nowhere. if mounted it just spams mount. if mount off, it just spams node.

would like to circle target, select target then when near bot select item. i use ggathering_leveling skill set, work good on quest mode for 1-60 gather leveling but not without nav.
anyone have luck for something like this ?
yes, best i can describe is similar to what miqoto bot offers. it would act similar to what assist mode does for combat rotation.

like if using assist bot or using acr, but for gathering profiles.

i can manually move around and target node, once targeted the cycle begins.
You're missing the point though, how would it know which item to click, or which item you're wanting to gather?
You would have to tell it which thing to gather via some profile anyway. But hey, isn't that what markers already do? But aren't they fully automated already?
It's a pointless feature, when what you really want is full automation.

This isn't something that will be added.