MMOMinion

Full Version: Minion Fishing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So after a decent amount of time spent making some mining and botany gathering profiles, I turnt to fishing to satisfy my need in having all three setup for w/e i need em. Now minion is able to do all gathering just fine, my problem lies within the fishing structure somewhere, and i've took a peak at the ffxiv_task_fish.ua and i can't see why the blacklistHQ filter is just not working, because when i look at it to be honest it's an exact copy of the normal blacklist filter, so i don't know maybe it's the name to ID thing messing up or something, but like i'm out here trying to gather Pteranodon's and well minion keep pulling in HQ Star Faerie's & Gobbie Mask's as well as other items found at this spot, and all the items it's pulling in that i don't want it to are on my blacklistHQ filter. 

Now my other problem is a bit similar i think, after peaking at the lua code it seems to fall within the same code block under Lastcatch. And the problem i'm having with this is if i have a fish on my line as it's time to move to the next location, it seems that minion doesn't even check what fish it is and just pulls it in no matter what.

Now these two issues aren't that big of a deal, but i could be waking up to an inventory with so many more red/collectible items if it was working more normally, such as finishing the fishing task at hand before just yanking in w/e and moving on, and also getting the blacklistHQ filter to actually be checked properly would be nice.

Edit: If any dev needs the fishing aetherial profile I'm using when this happens just shoot me a PM plz, not sure if a just me problem or if others also are experiencing this.
why dont you just whitelist fish you want to keep?

["whitelist"] = "Caiman";
["whitelisthq"] = "Caiman";

I would also check your Blacklist spelling.

In lua Caps count.
use the task. name
[Image: 74b69a946b.png]
(05-20-2016, 09:28 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]why dont you just whitelist fish you want to keep?

["whitelist"] = "Caiman";
["whitelisthq"] = "Caiman";

I would also check your Blacklist spelling.

In lua Caps count.
use the task. name
[Image: 74b69a946b.png]

I think i tried whitelisting only what i wanted and if i remember correctly that didn't work aka wasn't releasing the fish that i didn't list. And my blacklist spelling is copied from the comments in the example :), and my fish names are copied right out of the game, like the normal blacklist filter is working perfectly but here i'll put an example below and from that example i still pull in HQ Three-lip Carp and i think one other, but the others i can mooch which i do at that location and pipira pira sell good so i gather those and i really only notice the HQ Three-lip Carp stacking up. And as for the second set of filters HQ Gobbie Mask's & Star Faerie's stack up.

ie:

Code:
["whitelist"] = "Dravanian Bass";
["whitelistHQ"] = "Dravanian Bass,Pipira Pira";
["blacklist"] = "Three-lip Carp,Blueclaw Shrimp,Lominsan Anchovy,Pipira Pira,Whilom Catfish";
["blacklistHQ"] = "Three-lip Carp,Blueclaw Shrimp,Lominsan Anchovy,Pipira Pira,Whilom Catfish";

["whitelist"] = "Pteranodon";
["whitelistHQ"] = "Pteranodon";
["blacklist"] = "Cloud Rider,Rudderfish,Gobbie Mask,Star Faerie,Sky Faerie";
["blacklistHQ"] = "Cloud Rider,Gobbie Mask,Star Faerie,Rudderfish,Sky Faerie";

Edit: and then there's still the issue where lets say the EZ time tick ??:50 and i hook a fish, it seems that minion isn't even checking that lastcatch and just throws it in your inventory no matter what and takes of to the next task in the profile, it doesn't happen all the time because sometimes nothing bites or fish gets away but still if it at least performed a proper check and release or kept it that would be great.
im not sure what example your looking at.

if you had tried my reccomendation youd have noticed i was right and its the HQ that isnt working.....

Good luck

[Image: 866baf853a.png]
(05-21-2016, 12:06 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]im not sure what example your looking at.

if you had tried my reccomendation youd have noticed i was right and its the HQ that isnt working.....

Good luck

[Image: 866baf853a.png]

that may be what i was looking for, but ya the example file i used comes with the bot. like the example.lua in the fishing profile folder, and it the comments section of the example file at the top, you can see this exact code as the example. But thx for clearing that up, hopefully it fixes my issue with gathering anything on task switching as well, i'll report back with my results.

Code:
["whitelist"] = "Some Fish,Someother Fish"
["whitelistHQ"] = "Some Fish,Someother Fish"
["blacklist"] = "Some Fish,Someother Fish"
["blacklistHQ"] = "Some Fish,Someother Fish,Andthis Fishtoo"

Edit: i take that back, i think it was someone else's file and i took it from their comment section, so weird as to why they had it changed, because after checking the example.lua file, i would have spotted my mistake because it is 100% correct in that file. Hopefully it fixes both problems, I'll get back to more testing and report back. thanks for the help as always sebbs.

Edit 2: been testing for like an hr give or take so far, and well it's really weird but that seems to have fixed both issues i was having. not weird that it fixed the getting HQ items i didn't want, but weird that it seems to have also fixed gathering any item upon zone changing when EZ time hits ??:50, all I see at the moment are red items in my inventory so i'm happy, thx once again sebbs for clearing up that slight mistake.
Once again thank you very much sebbs that fixed quite a bit, but now i still notice a very very very small problem where i'm pretty sure what's happening is lets say i'm at a mooch location and the lastcatch that i get is the HQ fish to mooch with what happens is instead of finishing the mooch or releasing that HQ fish it'll scoop it up and put it in your inventory (happens rarely which is why i said very very very small, but still maybe something the devs could look into, if lastcatch is a moochable fish and mooch is on but time for that location is up then release the HQ mooch fish since we wont be mooching with it and instead teleporting to the next location).
not sure i understand the issue..

if the task has ended it cant read from that table anymore.

very small issue tho.