MMOMinion

Full Version: Tek's Aetherial Gathering FSH v1.1 (Clusters,Crystals&Sands)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Warning: Don't undercut by like thousands, undercutting by 1 gil works just fine, they're just gonna undercut you again when they see it, and the battles of 1's will ensure highest profit.

Tip: Don't expect a crazy amount of water and ice clusters & crystals, they come at a slow rate because you can't force a 2/8 rotation on fishing, would be cool if you could.

General Requirements
-Change the gearset in the profile your fishing gearset # (doesn't matter as much as botany/mining)
-Fishing @ Lv 60 /w 600 GP (not sure if there is a min gathering and perception number as i had decent gear already)
-Flying in all Heavensward Zones. (would be a great plus not 100% sure if needed though)

Bait Requirements
-I bring 2-3 stacks of giant crane fly's (usually 2.5)
-1 stack of bladed steel jig's (I like keeping 10+ on me at all times)
-1 stack of goblin jig's (I like keeping 10+ on me at all times)
***1-2 stack(s) of brute leech's (usually 1 & only needed when doing thunder eel's)

Aetherial FSH v1.1 (Gear+Blue Scripts)
-Gathers Lv 56-60 2/8+ items (mostly Lv 58 Pteranodon's)
-Dravanian Bass (Water Base)
-Caiman (Water Base)
-Pteranodon (Ice Base)
-Thaliak Caiman (Water Base)
-Additionaly Gathers Illuminati Perch & Thunderbolt Eel
Note: mainly created for sand gathering, as well as for getting your gear scrolls with Thunderbolt Eel's.
Bait: Giant Crane Fly, Goblin Jig, Bladed Steel Jig, Brute Leech

Aetherial FSH v1.1 (Blue Scripts) <- My Favorite, When I Need Blue Scripts For More Bait
-Caiman (Water Base)
-Pteranodon (Ice Base)
-Additionaly Gathers Illuminati Perch
Note: mainly created for sand gathering, as well as getting some side blue scripts for more bait.
Bait: Giant Crane Fly, Goblin Jig, Bladed Steel Jig

Aetherial FSH v1.1 (Only Aetherial) <- My Favorite, When I Don't Need Blue Scripts For More Bait
-Caiman (Water Base)
-Pteranodon (Ice Base)
Note: mainly created for sand gathering, during when I'm semi or completely afk (has a huge downtime slot from 1am to 9am if Dravanian Bass weather isn't in effect).
Bait: Giant Crane Fly, Goblin Jig, Bladed Steel Jig

Please go ahead and rate this topic if it was of any interest to you.

[attachment=4459]
okay guys well there it is :), please report back with feedback and or any issues found thanks. also be sure to check that gearset # in the profile:), matters more for botany & mining but ya still :D. Enjoy.
I will test it out, I just started using the other other gathering one you posted, nice work! I have been fishing on custom profiles forever, way less attention, yet have a feeling your efforts are much better fine tuned.
Working well , had alot of downtime on one of the profiles, yet I can see you made it that way . I did adjust the locations sightly , to offset other users, if they are around. Do you do weekly scrip via eels only? Not a realy issue as I have a Red Scrip only profile I normally run for a bit, weekly.

edit - I like your Pteranodon fishing location, didn't know could catch on that island
(05-23-2016, 10:17 PM)Underwhelp Wrote: [ -> ]Working well , had alot of downtime on one of the profiles, yet I can see you made it that way . I did adjust the locations sightly , to offset other users, if they are around. Do you do weekly scrip via eels only? Not a realy issue as I have a Red Scrip only profile I normally run for a bit, weekly.

edit - I like your Pteranodon fishing location, didn't know could catch on that island

I use botany and mining to do blue and red scripts the eel is just for the red script gear, and ya that down time sucks ass when not getting the Illuminati perch's, I wish Square Enix didn't fuck over fishers so bad when it came to Aetherial gathering, they should have made two type of Pteranodon type fish one for water and one for ice and not make em both at the same time. (this still wouldn't even get it close to botany/mining aetherial gathering but at least it would be better then the options us fisher currently have)
I let it run for an extended period now, Must say I think it works great, only a few odd Catches that it kept, yet I am aware of the issues with the ffxiv_task in that regards. I just like fishing tasks as if AFK, there are way less crowds watching my minion run in laps. Between all your various releases, I think I just replaced my entire gathering portfolio! As all my accounts are maxed in 3 DoL jobs, each to mix and match. Other then swaping the LOC data a bit just so unique, they are farming like champs.

I leveled fishing on all classes due to being able to farm scrip way before the bot caught up to mining and bot, think I just got used to farming Illuminati perch / red scrip fish ,for the million scrip i needed to unlock all the rare spawn on my alts. Nowadays your method is no doubt much more efficient.
Awesome profile. Just changed eels time to go at 10-2 (adjusted others to end at 10 / start 2 to match)

Is there a reason for this to not use precision II in some spots when GP is full? (New to endgame DOL kind of)
Edit: Nvm got it! ["skillprofile"] = whatever under the timeslots.
Thanks! :)
I think you meant to say Patients II and that's because there is no need, the fish it's pulling up are already super high rated and mostly 8/8, i wish i had a skill i could pop to reduced my fishes rating and get more 2/6's so i could have more water and ice clusters to sell. Only real sand that's needed from fishing is seaborn and it sells like shit, only reason you'd be fishing over botany and mining is because you lack lv 60, need seaborn sands to craft with, or you're trying to get ice and water cluster's.

Also didn't really think much changing was needed to the eel time, since you can only buy 1-2 pieces of gear max a week. and i was already catching 2-3 a day with how i had it setup, and technically you only need 6 you get fully left side gear'd up. but i guess to each there own :)

Also most of my time was/is spent on Aetherial FSH v1.1 (Blue Scripts), due to me only needing 3 eel's when i started making this profile (and the eels were only to finish my red script gearset i was building).
(05-26-2016, 11:06 PM)kidz14 Wrote: [ -> ]I think you meant to say Patients II and that's because there is no need, the fish it's pulling up are already super high rated and mostly 8/8, i wish i had a skill i could pop to reduced my fishes rating and get more 2/6's so i could have more water and ice clusters to sell. Only real sand that's needed from fishing is seaborn and it sells like shit, only reason you'd be fishing over botany and mining is because you lack lv 60, need seaborn sands to craft with, or you're trying to get ice and water cluster's.

Also didn't really think much changing was needed to the eel time, since you can only buy 1-2 pieces of gear max a week. and i was already catching 2-3 a day with how i had it setup, and technically you only need 6 you get fully left side gear'd up. but i guess to each there own :)

Also most of my time was/is spent on Aetherial FSH v1.1 (Blue Scripts), due to me only needing 3 eel's when i started making this profile (and the eels were only to finish my red script gearset i was building).

ice/water clusters over the mining/bot cause on my server specifically, their sell price is x5 to x8 over the other 4 clusters. And sands are drivin into the ground sadly. Looking at 3-4k each except seaborn ironically which is still in the 20-30's and 130's for hq, slow to sell but since none really go up either I get them all sold within 2 days usually so yay! So far anyway. Seems like MB is low price lately with the new house plots coming, and way more mats then normal too.
No one fishes here. Thankfully my gain, not just no bots but no players period "almost", and if so I normally see them fishing up non collectables.

None of the bots doing the min/btn look like they're minion ones, but still tons, at least 10-15 at any given time of night, 3am or 3pm at each eph
Meanwhile collectables for fish role around and I'm about 95% of the time alone at any collectable hole.
I'm sure on this server there was a good reason for it, same as yours. But its flipped (finally) to the point where the prices for doing it this way opposed to btn/min flipped it back and a lot. Hope it stays that way lol. Heck even selling baits with blue scrips is profiting @ 55 -80k per 99 stack. Which sells within a day, kinda makes you ask wth people are doing buying that bait for THAT much for easy to get blue scrips, but not going to fish collectables or at least their own bait scrip.

I wish I did mean patience II, sadly only 2 red scrips gears and no melds yet (newly into gathering) so II dries up my GP to where I really only get 1 maybe 2 tries which even more so for my crummy gears sometimes is the only way I get any caimans lol. Too stubborn to ask for meld help so crafting myself to 60s and self meld, plus something tells me if I did ask and the poor crafter breaks my penta meld attempts too much I'll scream obsenities and I'd rather scream at myself. :) :)

Most of the changes were just for personal use since i'm never afk using it. Didn't mean to sound like it was bashing if it did and not saying it should be changed, its great as is. Just meant its easy to change for personal tastes too and saying ty for it :)

Like keeping pipiras etc. Thankfully the way you built it was super easy to understand. Only other LUA I've done was way back in FFXI with the private server project XI, so a LONG time lol.

So at any rate super 5* ++++ for this profile man!!
Awesome post, very detailed and helpful to anyone else also looking to possibly making those changes. We are all learning including myself and these profiles were released to be changed and used as example files. So I thank you once again, thumbs up :)
Pages: 1 2 3