MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot "dettaches" itself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have a problem with the recent patch of the bot as it "dettaches" itself to the game as seen in the screenshots :

[Image: h2pFSnn.jpg]

[Image: lWdV1ID.jpg]

[Image: v7sezqR.jpg]

I don't have any idea on how to report it better as there are no more controls available once this happens.

It happens on both of my systems and I am currently multiple botting. You'd have no choice but to restart the bot and until such a time that would happen again.
As Powder said, i tried disabling all other apps that might cause overlay issues to no avail. :(
I also tried latty's suggestion of enabling "rendering" also did not work as seen in the screenshot:

[Image: MoKaBvt.jpg]
Having same problem
Thanks for the confirmation moocow, i thought i was the only one.
already talking with fxfire to resolve this issue. will update this post :)

quick fix that fxfire said:
"the connection is not stable currently, nothign we can do. it should go away after some time by itself"

"meanwhile, you could try to set your region in minionapp to EU/NA via -> Minionapp - Settings - Region - NAEU instead of Asia"
i also have this problem today as well, minion bars just gone, region default is asia, will try NAEU..
(05-25-2016, 06:19 PM)samanosuke4848 Wrote: [ -> ]i also have this problem today as well, minion bars just gone, region default is asia, will try NAEU..

does it fix the problem mate?
the problem has not be fixed yet till 27 May, i just temp change Asia to Eu.
Pages: 1 2