MMOMinion

Full Version: Wrong login info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After update it keeps saying my login info is won't on the launcher screen.  Any ideas?  Haven't changed it obviously
(06-07-2016, 06:14 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]where
what
when
what launcher screen
what login info
what exactly odes it say

Where: last error on launcher screen. 
What:wrong login info
When.  Briefly before i posted the first time. 
Mmo minion launcher screen that launches account. 
Incorrect login information.
and you able to log in manually without issues? cause if your account would be suspended/banned this massage would appear aswell.
(06-08-2016, 07:09 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]forum password changed ?

Figured it out.  Sry for wasting your time.  Ty for the fast replies
(06-08-2016, 02:35 PM)barfelonous Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2016, 07:09 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]forum password changed ?

Figured it out.  Sry for wasting your time.  Ty for the fast replies

I wonder what fixed it cause i've been having this issue with the launcher as well, it happens when the re-log info is all in there, it keep saying invalid info, so i've been manually attaching the bot since patch 3.3
(06-10-2016, 01:54 PM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]entering the correct login / pw / forum pw usually does the job ;)

that's funny cause i never changed the info and clearly removing just my username allows me to attach manually so that rules out my forums info being off. And i've tried multiple times putting the password back in everytime i see the main minion.dat file update i've tried. but whatever i guess i can only type my ffxiv password properly on the ffxiv login screen (according to fxfire, thx for trying to make your members look super dumb).  

but once again bot manually attaches fine = good info
and i can log in just fine manually to the game = good info

why the re-logger can't use the same info to do the same thing idk, but my next guess is to maybe delete my game folder in the documents to clear user settings idk. But i've tried quite a bit here, it's not like just one try and i gave up.

Edit: deleting my game folder the the my documents folder did nothing to resolve. but whatever i guess i'll just manually attach till i figure out what my deal is, maybe this much needed format on my PC will do the trick. doesn't seem like a whole lot of people are getting the same problem so i guess it's me somewhere along the road, but trust me it's not the info needed for the re-logger, it's happening somewhere else

Edit 2: Only thing i can think of that triggered this was putting a one-time password on for 1 day and then taking it off, but the one time password is off so i don't see where minion is maybe still thinking that it's on. I thought clearing that my documents, my game folder would of helped that out, if it was the issue. So I'm guessing the format hopefully will do the trick.
So this is very weird, the format seem'd to fix that problem, so if anyone wants to put a one-time password on their account and then remove it later. you may have to format your PC to get the re-logger working again. (only thing that seems to have done the trick for me was that)

Edit: pretty sure this is not the only fix but I had done a lot and wasn't going to start looking through my registry for a fix, so it came down to a much needed format. Also windows 10 had me @ 8-30 FPS max and now on Windows 7 I'm 40-95 FPS, if you're on Windows 10 might wanna consider going back if you're having the same CPU issues I was, I know it was painful for me, so I hope this helps someone.