MMOMinion

Full Version: How exactly do I get Esuna to work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not exactly sure I know how to get esuna to work, when my tank is getting concussion-ed (for example) it's not esuna'ing it off the tank.

Also, how do I set it up to use regen more often? I'm not sure how to work with all the settings and options @_@
With Esuna, you can adjust the debuffs it removes as shown below. Concussion isn't listed in the known debuffs list, so I added all three concussion IDs under "Has Buffs". Take a look at the default white mage skill profile to get an idea of how to set up the rest of the options.

[Image: 0f75652116.png]

As for Regen, it depends on what you want it to do. Do you want it to refresh the moment it drops off the tank? Do you want it to be used on other party members as well? Upload the profile you're using and I'll look at it when I can.
Thanks,

In regards to regen. It would be cool if it cast on the tank at the beginning of the fight and again if it drops off, just leaves me with less need for healing and can DPS more for dungeon speed runs and such.

Not sure how to upload the profile I'm using ^^;; I'm using Sebbs White mage profile.

It has Esuna listed 4 times in the skills manager.... I'm not sure what I should be changing.