MMOMinion

Full Version: 32bit, Dx9 and Alternate Launches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So this seems like a really basic question but I can't find the answer online. 

In the launcher, I have the ability to tell FFXIV to not use dx11. Okay, no problem, flick the switch.

The problem is the wiki specifically states we have to run it in 32bit mode. When I installed the game, I know I would have chosen x64 if given the chance. However, I cannot remember if I was given the chance, there appears to be no way to check, and I can't find any options or forum suggestions about how to make sure I'm launching the 32bit version. 

Any suggestions?

---

Additionally, I was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for a quick way to switch between launching with settings for the bot and watching with setting for "I actually want to play this game" since switching between dx11, high graphics, x64 and dx9, low graphics and x86 is a lot of changes every single time.  Expect

Thank you!
dx9 is 32 bit, dx11 is 64 bit. if dx11 is off in launcher, than you are running 32 bit
(06-21-2016, 08:47 PM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]dx9 is 32 bit, dx11 is 64 bit.  if dx11 is off in launcher, than you are running 32 bit

Thank you for the confirmation. For some reason I just couldn't find that sentence damn near ANYWHERE.