MMOMinion

Full Version: unspoiled folklore (review script)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone take a look at this file and let me know why they think it would not be working. I've been at it for 3 hours now and it's a very simple script. Starting to become agitating. When I create a profile I can see it setting the correct "skill profile" (attached) but it doesn't actually use the abilities. Now if I take the same skill profile to a marker I created and hit start it runs just fine.

-Quick
This guy posted that you need to make the items reachable to trigger actions when farming unspoiled nodes. If this is true has any of the admins thought about applying a hotfix? I just used his profile which uses toil of the mountain first and it kicked off the other abilities with no trouble.

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-10852.html
youonly need to have the item discovered for skills to detect if the item is there without uncovering the entire node.

Your issue is likely something else but couldnt say what without real info
(07-13-2016, 04:09 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]youonly need to have the item discovered for skills to detect if the item is there without uncovering the entire node.

Your issue is likely something else but couldnt say what without real info

My script is attached. I haven't found a combination that causes abilities to trigger except using toil as the 1st ability.  i can use it against any normal node with no issue. It seems to be hung up with unspoiled nodes.
try using isitem

what gp do you have when at the node?
(07-13-2016, 06:24 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]try using isitem

what gp do you have when at the node?

614 GP at the node. Also i used the parameter "is item" with no success. I tried using a combination of "GP >"  , "GP <" , "buff is missing" , "attempts remaining <=  and >= ", wear <= and /or >= ". Almost every possible configurable parameter to get it to work with no success.
(07-12-2016, 11:17 PM)quickpurchase Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone take a look at this file and let me know why they think it would not be working. I've been at it for 3 hours now and it's a very simple script. Starting to become agitating. When I create a profile I can see it setting the correct "skill profile" (attached) but it doesn't actually use the abilities. Now if I take the same skill profile to a marker I created and hit start it runs just fine.

-Quick

could you tell the rotation, you wanna do?

regrads super4uwak

PS: i add my own skill profile which i use for gathering, there are 2 versions quality and quantity which i use only for unspoiled nodes, HQ version does 2+ 100% HQ items.
just take a look at aetherial_multi skill file.

that should work on most unspoiled nodes atm...
Sebbs that worked. Thank you. I adjusted it to fit my needs. Thanks again.