MMOMinion

Full Version: Very Important About Crafting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello ther ..

no one can create a profile for Crafting and we download it .. it will be so easy .. or some 1 create an addons and we buy it for all Craft .. because its to difficult for me to do or who have a profile drop it herĀ 

thnx
The issue is finding the materials, not building the profile. Someone posted 1-15 profiles already you just buy the materials from the vendor before running them. Also inventory management issues when it fills up your bags after 1 hour of crafting. Nothing will really level you to 1-50 AFK crafting basically.
(07-13-2016, 01:45 PM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]The issue is finding the materials, not building the profile. Someone posted 1-15 profiles already you just buy the materials from the vendor before running them. Also inventory management issues when it fills up your bags after 1 hour of crafting. Nothing will really level you to 1-50 AFK crafting basically.

u r right .. but i am staying ner my PC .. that wont be a problem .. but if i need to leave in 20 min or 1 hour that mean i cant do anything .. and i dont have problem with bag or materials .. and if u can tell me where i can found those profile 1-15
(07-13-2016, 01:53 PM)hassan55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2016, 01:45 PM)Osyrus Wrote: [ -> ]The issue is finding the materials, not building the profile. Someone posted 1-15 profiles already you just buy the materials from the vendor before running them. Also inventory management issues when it fills up your bags after 1 hour of crafting. Nothing will really level you to 1-50 AFK crafting basically.

u r right .. but i am staying ner my PC .. that wont be a problem .. but if i need to leave in 20 min or 1 hour that mean i cant do anything .. and i dont have problem with bag or materials .. and if u can tell me where i can found those profile 1-15

http://www.mmominion.com/thread-16384.html