MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV 3.35 - Revenge of the Horde Update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
just a cosmetic error it is 3.35 ;) 3.5 is planned for dec 2016- jan 2017 i think ;)
Back to the future :D
Hi!Bug report

Looks like it wont teleport anywhere, for example, I was in Aleport, wanted to got to southern thananlan to the mythrite node..

The path it took from Aleport was to the ferry, then ran and walked all the way thru limsa to the transport, caught a transport to Uldah, From Uldah ran/walked all the way to the Node.

Was using Sebbs Questing for gathering also tried teks gathering to be sure both have the same issue, no issue prior to patch.
I can confirm this, no longer teleports. Probably something SE did on their side to prevent the game from crashing when teleporting that was in the patch notes.
(07-19-2016, 09:02 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]FFXIVMinion is now updated to work with the FFIXIV 3.35 Update.

Restart your MinionApp to grab our update, and ofcourse make sure that you updated ffxiv before as well.
If you find any problems, please post them here WITH A PROPER HELPFUL EXPLANATION  Pig so we can fix them.

On another note, more candy is coming later today as well, I'll make another post about it once it gets released.

GoGo Minion!

Love the quick updates! But my Minion isn't working. :/ I can't get it to make my toon move at all :/ Maybe something with my nav? Worked fine last night and nothing has changed other than updating both FFXIV and Minion. Help! :D
By no means do I claim to understand everything I'm seeing but perhaps the internal SE identifiers for the maps/zones were changed? When looking at my console log it was all about not being able to find the node id's. I haven't slept in 36 hours so I'm going to go take a nap and look at it with a clear head. Will do the ticket process if it's still having an issue.

Brief info: 
Bot mode: Quest
Profile (tried multiple but as an example 1-15 Gridania
Skill Profile: Bard
log had several attempts, but jist of the messages were:
"[Huntlog]: ID 341 is the best choice."
"[SetNavPath]: Invalid node IDs, from [341], to [137]."

then would repeat the invalid node id message in a loop until i stopped it.
I tried to Grind, and cant do it, just keep quiet till AFK. quest too!
You can rename this to 3.35 - Palace of the Dead

Muhehehehe.

Yep bot is not working as well I might as well wait for its fully functional updates.

(gather,asssist,quest) doing nothing.
So as reported previously most of the modes do nothing. I tried crafting mode and after selecting my profile and skill profile it would start and select the right craft, but afterwards it would just "sit there."

I tried going to my skill profile to see what's up and the button didn't work. I went to the Dev item and none of that worked either (repair/play sound/start monitoring). So it seems something's not winding up right with the UI and the logic.

My console starts filling up with this:

Code:
13:10:38> failed with
?:0: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_helpers.lua"]:5660: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_helpers.lua"]:5660: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_shortcut_mgr.lua"]:216: C stack overflow

[string "C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_shortcut_mgr.lua"]:216: C stack overflow

I tried removing my profile default.lua and reloading the modules. It came up with the same thing.

I've updated the mmominion with the latest version and, of course, did the same for ffxiv
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5