MMOMinion

Full Version: Gathering collectibles problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I'm new here and I must be doing something wrong but I don't know what it is.
I'm trying to get collectables and I select the collectable skill profile in main screen and in markers as well and when it starts logging the collectors globe turns off Awkward ... any idea why is this happening?
profile or marker?
you not have set value and item most likely for collectable in your gathering tab, select an item and enter a value and you should be set
(08-02-2016, 10:21 PM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]you not have set value and item most likely for collectable in your gathering tab, select an item and enter a value and you should be set

Some items don't show up, any idea how to fix that?
(10-16-2016, 01:20 AM)GothicPunkGirl Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-02-2016, 10:21 PM)brocklesnar Wrote: [ -> ]you not have set value and item most likely for collectable in your gathering tab, select an item and enter a value and you should be set

Some items don't show up, any idea how to fix that?

I am having the same issue, I have set a value, still when it starts gathering it takes off the collectors glove, how can I fix this? thanks!
Same problem, how is this fixed?
Bump same problem here too even with # set for min collectable rating
have you guys added the item to the collectable list?