MMOMinion

Full Version: Brawler [Monk][CombatRoutine]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Opening up the thread for questions/concerns.

QT Customize has been changed to UI Customize, to trial out some changes for users who either dislike the toggle scheme or have trouble due to color blindness.

Cross-Class Skills:

Fracture
Mercy Stroke
Bloodbath
Blood for Blood
Invigorate
Keen Flurry
I just started to test this out at my current lvl, im still a lvl 31 mnk and everything so far seems to be working really good. The only problem that I have is the text size for the directionals. The text is way to small. I would also like to be able to darken the background for that window.
tried on dummy, opener keep using form shift and doesn't attack
looks like an easy fix .. nothing stopping formshift after the 1st form cycle.
Yeah its not really practical on a 4k setting. Wish there was some sound prompt or something. Most of the time, I end up looking at the true false thingy and trying to figure out what it means.
The built in position assister is not as good as the AssisterV2, it's too late to change position by the time I see the cue for that. If you could incorporate the old AssisterV2 as the position assister that would be great!
I'm not going to incorporate the old assister into it.
You guys have only used it for one day, give it time.
All you have to do is move to the opposite position from where you are if you see red, is that really so hard?
idk how i can add mantra xD if u can tell me plz
Mantra is used at whatever HP % you set it on the first page of the options.
Hello and ty
can you pls list all x-skills used in current routine ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11