MMOMinion

Full Version: help with 3.4 folklore nodes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I made this profile for gathering 3.4 legendary nodes, and some fillers, however it doesn't seem to work and I cannot figure out why. Was wondering if anyone could help. Thanks.

Attached here as txt format but i have it as lua.

Regards,
Tim
I'd be appreciative of this profile being worked on/let loose for the community to use as well =)
(Sorry, I'm of no use. I'm computer retarded)
The AM hours need to have the 0 removed, I do not think the bot will be recognising those times. I think the whitelist might also be causing issues, I don't think you would need that anyway. 

Other than that setting the gather debug on and to level 3 and checking the console should tell you what it's stuck on, I've attached mine I've been using for the new nodes if anyone wants to use/expand that.
(10-03-2016, 12:09 AM)wycs Wrote: [ -> ]The AM hours need to have the 0 removed, I do not think the bot will be recognising those times. I think the whitelist might also be causing issues, I don't think you would need that anyway. 

Other than that setting the gather debug on and to level 3 and checking the console should tell you what it's stuck on, I've attached mine I've been using for the new nodes if anyone wants to use/expand that.

Please excuse my stupidity, but which folder would you put this one in? Do you run it with Bot Mode in "Quest" or "Gather"?
(10-03-2016, 09:01 AM)Smashandrun Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-03-2016, 12:09 AM)wycs Wrote: [ -> ]The AM hours need to have the 0 removed, I do not think the bot will be recognising those times. I think the whitelist might also be causing issues, I don't think you would need that anyway. 

Please excuse my stupidity, but which folder would you put this one in? Do you run it with Bot Mode in "Quest" or "Gather"?

FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\GatherProfiles and run in Gather mode.

Did those edits...stuck one something about a single marker being corrupt or invalid etc... Tried to use your template...but still no luck... but thank you for yours. works like a charm. cheers! appreciate the help