MMOMinion

Full Version: [Module] [FFXIVMinion64] Party Follow Assist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Party Follow Assist - FFXIVMinion64 [v6]

[Image: NZYNM9S.png]

What is Party Follow Assist?
I originally made this addon for 32bit back before Party-Grind was worked on. I continued to upgrade this for personal use running duties to cap my accounts seems there wasn't much use of it for others anymore.
I've since decided to give it some more love and re-write and improve it for 64bit while 64bit gets more features.
With this addon you will be able to follow and selected party member and if you want to use Assist mode for combat.
Please Note that at the time of writing this the bot isn't stopping auto afk kick in dungeons regardless of attacking and moving so you will need to touch each account before that time if running duties.

Meshes?
I strongly recommend using meshes with this addon. I'm working on fully meshing every dungeon to be used with this and anything else.
Please check out the mesh list.
http://www.mmominion.com/thread-18064.html

Basic Guide:
Seems there is no real way to write a guide for this I'll just list and explain the features :P
Enable: Enable/Disable the bot. :P
Auto Height: Allow the addon to adjust its size to fit as you toggle menus.
Party Info
Party Member: Use the slider to select a valid party member. (When Custom Name is Unchecked.)
Set Name: Enter a member's name into the field. Great for duties where party layout is random. (When Custom Name is checked.)
Player Name: Selected party members name. Red when "off" mesh. Green when "on" mesh. "Invalid Member" when Party Member or Set Name is invalid.
Player POS: Selected party members POS (X,Y,Z). "Not in Zone" when selected party member is not is the same zone as you.
Player Distance: The distance between you and the selected party member.  "Not in Zone" when selected party member is not is the same zone as you.
Settings
Custom Name: Toggles between a slider to select party member or a text box to enter the name.
PoTD Mode: Works in the same way Party-Grind would and moves towards the player without a mesh. (I recommend using a mesh if possible as this can get stuck on corners)
Randomize: Slightly randomizes the position that you walk to when moving to the party member to prevent stacking.
Max Distance: The max distance before you will move to the party member.
Teleport Settings
Auto Teleport: Automatically teleport to the selected party member if greater then set range. (Please Note this is using hacks)
Randomize: Slightly randomizes the position you teleport to when teleporting to party member to prevent stacking. (Max distance must be 5 or greater when using this)
On Mesh: Requires party Member to be on mesh before teleporting.
Stop Distance: Will force the player to stop moving once within this set range. Great for preventing stacking on tank and separating melee/ranged.
Follow Distance: The max distance required before teleporting to the selected party member.
Manual Teleport: Manually teleport to selected party member. Randomize and On Mesh also effect this.

Where to install to:
Default path:
C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\PartyFollowAssist\
PartyFollowAssist.lua
module.def
Picture guide below.
  1. Download Addon.
    [Image: ns5YdWQ.png]
  2. Extract .zip
    [Image: 6tyqZi9.png]
  3. Copy the extracted folder.
    [Image: YDbAQMr.png]
  4. Copy to FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods.
    [Image: v5WwEIU.png]
  5. Verify files are inside folder.
    [Image: 9RGgDBQ.png]
How to get Icons:
Icons are now included in the addon.

Support:
Please feel free to use this thread for support, feedback, requests, ect...
I'm also available on the FFXIV Community discord or my PM on the forums if needed.

Changelog:
v6: 6/4/17
Fixed Auto Raise Bug.
Removed Enable Settings.
v4: 3/4/17
Small Rewrite.
Auto Raise.
Auto Tele Offer.
Moved to new menu.
v3: 6/3/17
Added Auto Passage for PoTD.
Avoid AOE in PoTD mode. (Only moves as if circle aoe atm)
PoTD Mode Bugfix.
v2: 13/2/17
Added PoTD mode.
Added Stop Distance.
Renamed Max Distance to Follow Distance.
Cleaned up Tooltips.
Updated with a few new features.
Some suggestions
* Continuous autofacing party target (looks more natural than just staring at a wall and waiting for party leader to move)
* Fixed order party member detection (it's weird that the party number # following is random each duty, even though the default for me is #2 is tank/healer role by default) ~ prioritize following tank/healer
* Go into POTD next level circle with allies without having to re-adjust (temporary conditional override)
* Randomize min distance +/- 1-2m option (no one is always perfectly X m away target every battle encounter) or find the centrality point of all 3 party members and adjust center offset location by meter +/- but if one party member too far away from followed target, exempt said point (detects afk)

These last two aren't necessary but do make it look more natural while on assist mode and avoids having mobs get you.
If near wall, and ally inside and all allies inside -> follow override
If near wall, ally inside -> outside (behind you) -> follow override
Use return on Haukke Manor

Otherwise, I found this + assist mode to be pretty good at autonomous dungeoning/dutying in pick-ups with exception of clearing objects/obstacles!
Waiting for the 64bit to use this!
(02-13-2017, 05:31 PM)Hiromi Wrote: [ -> ]Some suggestions
* Continuous autofacing party target (looks more natural than just staring at a wall and waiting for party leader to move)
* Fixed order party member detection (it's weird that the party number # following is random each duty, even though the default for me is #2 is tank/healer role by default) ~ prioritize following tank/healer
* Go into POTD next level circle with allies without having to re-adjust (temporary conditional override)
* Randomize min distance +/- 1-2m option (no one is always perfectly X m away target every battle encounter) or find the centrality point of all 3 party members and adjust center offset location by meter +/- but if one party member too far away from followed target, exempt said point (detects afk)

These last two aren't necessary but do make it look more natural while on assist mode and avoids having mobs get you.
If near wall, and ally inside and all allies inside -> follow override
If near wall, ally inside -> outside (behind you) -> follow override
Use return on Haukke Manor

Otherwise, I found this + assist mode to be pretty good at autonomous dungeoning/dutying in pick-ups with exception of clearing objects/obstacles!

Probably won't do auto facing as that seems way too obvious.
The way the bot detects the party isn't going to be the same as you sort it on your GUI. Also it being random all the time. This is why I added Custom Name where you can just type in the name of who you wanna follow.
I might be able to come up with something for the potd if the selected person is in rage on it.
I guess I can add some more options for the distance to be a little more random.

I've also been considering adding in auto accept tele/raise/release. 
As for getting stuck. You should try it with a good mesh. It's great. Used this myself ever since it's been in 32bit to run my 4 through for cap ect.
(02-13-2017, 07:15 PM)dgcool Wrote: [ -> ]Waiting for the 64bit to use this!

There's a 32bit version but it doesn't have as many features if you didn't wanna install 64bit yet.
Got a few fixes and new features coming soon. Just gotta go in and test them and clean up a little :D
*double post on accident*
(02-14-2017, 10:16 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote: [ -> ]Got a few fixes and new features coming soon. Just gotta go in and test them and clean up a little :D

I know you're busy with the PvP Store Addon but it would be awesome to see more support or addson to this, I LOVE using it in PotD. If it gets fine tuned for use WITHOUT a navmesh, it may be even better than real players for the next 4.0 Deep Dugeon/PotD or even Diadem 2.0 (patch 3.55) or the new Eureka zone in Stormblood!

***Is it possible to make the following bots dodge aoes without a navmesh? I have all the setting for avoidance enabled (works fine for FATEs of course) but I'd like to see work in PotD if that were ever a possibility. Thank you HusbandoMax!
(02-23-2017, 11:47 PM)dgcool Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2017, 10:16 AM)HusbandoMax Wrote: [ -> ]Got a few fixes and new features coming soon. Just gotta go in and test them and clean up a little :D

I know you're busy with the PvP Store Addon but it would be awesome to see more support or addson to this, I LOVE using it in PotD. If it gets fine tuned for use WITHOUT a navmesh, it may be even better than real players for the next 4.0 Deep Dugeon/PotD or even Diadem 2.0 (patch 3.55) or the new Eureka zone in Stormblood!

***Is it possible to make the following bots dodge aoes without a navmesh? I have all the setting for avoidance enabled (works fine for FATEs of course) but I'd like to see work in PotD if that were ever a possibility. Thank you HusbandoMax!

I do have some fixes and things coming for potd honestly with how scattered I've been woth so many addons I don't remember whats in the most recent version over what I've added in on my end. 
The only issue with aoe in non mesh areas is chances are it will dodge into a wall and not be effective all the time
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8