MMOMinion

Full Version: Heavensward Node Spawns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am trying to figure out why this doesn't work. I copied it directly from a version that has less nodes that does work, and when I couldn't get it to work, I added the whitelist feature, but it still will not work for me. I basically want it to hit almost every Heavensward unspoiled node. I would also like it to hit Star Cotton Boll, Wattle Bark, and Zeolite Ore, however I removed them because I have not yet gotten all their coordinates/unique IDs. All of the files are saved as .lua files in the correct folders, I converted them to text to upload as attachment. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
(02-22-2017, 10:28 AM)phrostix Wrote: [ -> ]I am trying to figure out why this doesn't work. I copied it directly from a version that has less nodes that does work, and when I couldn't get it to work, I added the whitelist feature, but it still will not work for me. I basically want it to hit almost every Heavensward unspoiled node. I would also like it to hit Star Cotton Boll, Wattle Bark, and Zeolite Ore, however I removed them because I have not yet gotten all their coordinates/unique IDs. All of the files are saved as .lua files in the correct folders, I converted them to text to upload as attachment. Any insight would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

At first glance everything looked ok.  I opened the console and turned on debugging for gathering and saw a bunch of errors with your coordinates, like in task 9 ["z"] = -.172.9;  you have 2 decimals, console was giving a malformed number near '.172.9'
same with task 12 you had extra decimal points.  After those got fixed, seemed it loaded fine and I was able to fly to the coordinates fine, just make sure you have the skill manager profiles the script asks for in the SkillManagerProfiles folder, or you will get spam from it in the console.

I only checked your first upload, but enable your console window with Ctrl + C and turn on debugging and see what spits out for errors and you can check the rest.  Seems cut and paste got ya though.... also i use notepad++ which gives colors to the code so you can see things a little easier, just change language to LUA under the language tab.
Okay, something I learned: Some items, specifically Frost Cotton Bolls, and maybe others lack a Mesh for gathering them(Had this less than 24 hours, don't know how to do that yet) and as such will be discarded as invalid by MMOM if included in your file.

Learned this via Trial/Error debugging.