MMOMinion

Full Version: looking for a gilgamesh FC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looking for a FC/ls on gilgamesh for some people to run with. I'm running just one now but can fire up one or two more if i find some people to run with
This is kind of a revival, but I'm also hunting for others on Gilg to run with...standard groups don't know about my 'extra' activities and would love to have someone to run with to completely break dungeons. PM me here and we can set something up ingame. Thanks ahead of time!
still interested in a gilgamesh FC or linkshell! PM me
(05-03-2017, 05:17 AM)DurianG Wrote: [ -> ]This is kind of a revival, but I'm also hunting for others on Gilg to run with...standard groups don't know about my 'extra' activities and would love to have someone to run with to completely break dungeons. PM me here and we can set something up ingame. Thanks ahead of time!

pm me ^^ Devil Devil .
I so envy you Gilgamesh is a locked server. I've been wanting to play on that server for years but :( its a no go. however if you ever play on Zalera send a Tell to Rayvana Catruyo.
Necro Post. Anyone on Gilgamesh still Botting this game? Just started up again. Running through HW at the moment
also looking for a group of friendly ppl on Gilgamesh. just returned after a while! inbox me